CHAPTER 4: Had Sex With My Boss!!

-= Yesha's Point of View=-

"Damn!" While riding my bike to work, I couldn't stop cursing.

Today is Monday, and I dislike Monday because it marks the beginning of the week, which means I have to go to work, and since a lot happened over the weekend, I wanted to rest at home.

As expected, I received a scolding from my mother for not returning home and spending the night outside; if she only knew what I did, she would definitely rip me apart, therefore I would never tell her what I did last weekend.

I definitely want to skip work today, especially because I'm already feeling soreness and ache all over my body, particularly in my lady part.

I couldn't believe I had taken that monster of a shaft in me, considering he was big and I was still a virgin at the time.

It just goes to show how skillful he was in bed and with women. There is no doubt that he had a lot of experience in that area, and for some reason, I felt bitter thinking about the women he had slept with, but I quickly dismissed it.

I don't have the right to feel anything because it was only a one-night stand, so I chose to move on and forget about my experience with that remarkable man.

I continued driving to work, which was difficult given the discomfort in between my legs.

I work for Fajardo Advertising Company, which is located in the heart of Makati and is one of the largest advertising firms in the country.

I did my OJT with them, and after I graduated, they offered me a job, which I gratefully accepted.

I really liked the atmosphere and the closeness I had with my coworker, therefore I didn't hesitate to sign a contract with them, and since then I grew and learned a lot from working in this company.

I work with a variety of products, including soap, restaurants, and junk foods, among others, and I thoroughly like developing concepts for all products signed to us.

As much as I wanted to forget what happened last weekend, it wasn't easy because he made a lasting impression on me, and I even dreamed about him last night.

"Oh my goodness, Yesha. Get a hold of yourself!" I scolded myself for almost missing the red light, because of thinking about that man.

My travel from my home to Makati normally takes longer than an hour.

During this time of day, traffic is extremely congested, particularly in Makati, the Philippines' business capital and busiest city.

This is why I opted to get a motorcycle instead of a car; it was much easier for me to get around on my bike rather than the cumbersome car.

I got to work five minutes before seven a.m., and when I spotted Angie waiting for the elevator, I approached her right immediately.

"Good morning, Angie," I said.

Angie is one of my creative team colleagues; she is what you might term a "female who acts like a gay man," in that the way she acts and speaks could lead you to believe she is gay, and not a real woman.

"Good morning, Yesha. How was your weekend?" She asked in a high-pitched tone, arms akimbo.

"It was great, of course, nothing much happened. How about you?" I asked.

"Regrettably, I am such a loser. I mean, my boyfriend doesn't get me and keeps telling me to act normal, as if there's something wrong with the way I talk and act." She remarked, her perfect left brow arched.

"Later," I said when the elevator opened.

We talked till we got to our office, which is on the twelfth floor of the building.