who are you?

Winter pov

As I walked away from his room I sighed. "Was it that obvious?" I asked. The reason I had given the test was to see how fast he worked. Depending on how much he had gotten done I might have to let him go. If he at least gets half of the 100 tasks I assigned done then I would let him stay. He had to at least get half done. I walked to my office passing my secretary.

"Was he hot?" Asked my secretary as I passed.

"Huh?" I looked at her confused.

"Nathen was he hot?" I blushed looking away but instantly got a harden face.

"He might have been. Why do you ask?" I looked at her.

"Oh just wondering if he will be ending up with you or not." She went back to her typing. I was about to ask her something but saw it wasn't the right time to ask since it was 6 at the moment.

Timeskip

I was staring down at my work when I heard my alarm go off and looked down to see it was 10. I got off and went in search of Nathen. I went around the entire school stomping around insearch. I found him in the arena doing number 7. Clean the arena. "Why are you only doing this now?!" I was so mad while he was keeping a straight face. "Explain yourself!"

Nathen pov

I was sweeping the floor when winter stormed in with a pissed off look and started yelling I kept calm. "Explain yourself!"

"This is the last thing I had to do." I explained with complete seriousness. "I did-"

"What how?!" She interrupted me.

"Well this would be the hardest task so I saved it for last. And yes I already ordered for that new desk since it was falling apart." She stood there dumbstruck.

"How?"

"I've always been a fast worker." I said coldly as I remembered my past.

"Well congratulations the job is officially yours. I also think you deserve a reward. When is your day off?" In that moment she must have forgotten she was my boss.

"Well you're in charge of my work days so." I said as she looked down embarrassed. "When do you want me to take you out on a date?" I asked with a small smile.

"2 days." She said smiling. "Pick me up around 7." She turned and started to walk away. My eyes had found there way to her hips.

"Hm very nice." I said unknowingly aloud. She turned and smirked at me.

"Well if you have something good planned you might get to see more." I knew she was joking but still very tempting.

Timeskip

Winter pov

I was standing in my room dressed up for our date. Well I wanted to actually just get to know him more but I found the idea of the date more fun and appealing. I had finished putting on my earings as I heard a knock on my door. I looked at the time and saw it was 6:30. I went to the door and opened it to see my assistant assisting me in being eye candy. He wore a nice beautiful black suit which made his eyes stand out more. He was finally the one to stare at me. He looked me all up and down.

 He looked me all up and down

"Wow." Was apparently the only thing he could say. "Sorry for staring it's just harder not to now." I heard him mutter.

"Shall we?" I asked smiling. He nodded and held out his hand which I gladly accepted. With that we started to walk outside to a bull head. I was surprised to see mark inside driving. "mark?" Nathens smile increased slightly. "Why are you here?"

"Well I was asked to fly one more time to a certain location." He said just as surprised as me. "Money was courtesy of an old family that I thought died out but apparently the sons still alive and kicking. Weirdest thing about that family was that it was filled with unconvicted murders, theifs, and other types of convicts." Nathen looked away. "So where you 2 going?" He asked. Nathen gave him directions quietly and sat back down next to me.

Timeskip

As we arrived at the edge of town mark set the bullhead down and let us out. Nathen helped off and we walked to find a limo with the last name Ryan on it. "How?" I asked only for Nathen to give a small smile.

"I'll explain when the time is right." We got in the limo and the driver started to take us to the surprise location. "So why did you really want me to take you out?" Nathen asked startling me.

"To get to know you more." I said looking into sad coral blue eyes as I said that.

"Oh." He looked away. "You don't want to know me. I'm not the ideal guy to talk about past."

"Why who are you?" I asked.

"Technically dead."