another time

Nathen pov

"Look I'll explain back at the school but right now let's just enjoy the date." I said trying to smile.

She stared to give me a questioning stare as the limo stopped and we got out. I helped her out. "Where are we?" She looked up to see a sign saying remnants diversity. "How did you get this all to happen?" She asked. "This club is almost impossible to get into without a years notice or something."

"Lets just say I have lots of strings that I can pull." I smiled sadly hoping she wouldn't notice but no avail.

"Hey what's wrong?" She asked grabbing my hand.

"Oh Nothing just something I'll explain later." I said with a smile as we walked up to the front door which had a very long line. I knew the bouncer well. He works for my family. He saw me and instantly opened the door. "Hey marv, how are the kids?"

"Oh you know they're great." He said smiling.

"That's good say hi to the wife for me." He nodded and we walked in.

Winter pov

This was getting more and more concerning with every moment of new information. I looked around and saw so many different types of people. It was full of rich people, Nathen was acting a bit strange. "Nathen."

"Ah long time no see!" We turned to see a man walking towards us. He seemed to be the owner of the restaurant. I heard a sigh come from Nathen.

"Hey." There was annoyance in his voice but the owner never noticed.

"How are you?" The owner asked.

"Trying to get a night alone on my date." He said finally getting the point.

"Oh trying aga-" he started but was instantly cut off by Nathen.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence." He said causing the owner to gulp.

"Right sore subject I'll show you to your table." With that we were seated immediately. "Sorry sir." He then rushed off as if the devil were after him.

"Nathen what's going on?" I asked demanding to know.

"The last time I was here my girlfriend was killed. I brought her here because I loved her." He tried to keep from crying but he let a few tears fall. I went over and hugged him.

"Hey its alright." He sighed as I said. "Nothings going to happen this time." That's when the waiter came over and took our orders

Timeskip

As Nathen carried me into my room at atlas I just couldn't stop kissing him and his neck. "Mmmm you taste so good I want you." I may have had quite a bit to much to drink. He sighed and set me in bed. After I pulled my dress off, I pulled him on top of me and roughly kissed him. He tried to stop me but I froze his arms around my waist.

"Really?" He asked trying not to get tempted by my seduction. I nodded as I bit my bottom lip.

"I want you so badly." I seductively whispered in his ear.

Nathen pov

"As much as I would love to do that. I don't have sex when I've been drinking." She smiled then I saw her fall asleep cuddling me. "Well at least I'm in bed with a beautiful woman. Wish she would have let me get undressed." I saw and fall asleep.