5

Authors pov

Camila has been walking around for hours running into multiple boys trying to get in her pants. She's quite annoyed right now not even taking in the fact that she has a buzz at the moment. Her movements are getting more sloppier and she decides she needs to go wash her self up so she goes to the bathroom. The bathroom was eerily quiet and she felt this very weird vibe that she was being watched. She shivered at the thought, she looked into the mirror then put her face in the sink to wake her self up some. When she took her head out she swore her heart jumped out of her chest. Standing right behind her was the girl that she was checking out earlier she jumped and looked back annoyed. "Hey don't scare people like that, Jesus." the mysterious women smirked. "hmm Did I scare you princess?" Camila blushed at the comment. "u-m do I know you?" Camila stuttered. Lauren then licked her lips and smiled. "yeah, you seemed to know me earlier when you were basically eye fucking me." Camila felt butterflies in her stomach , she blushed a dark red tent. "nn-o I wasn't." Lauren then moved closer to Camila and whispered "really? cause that's what it looked like."  Lauren then moved even closer to her to where her front was touching her backside. Camila couldn't help but whimper at this sudden contact Lauren then smirked. "You know, we can be so much closer than this babygirl."
Camila then sprung up the confidence "Really daddy ? how much more closer can we be." Lauren then growled "Your asking to get fucked aren't you?" Camila smirked "Mmm maybe, daddy why does it concern you huh ?"
Lauren, now hot and bothered says "I bet you would like that princess wouldn't you?"
....... "Take me back to your place daddy" ......
............
12 hours later
Camila woke up with a killer headache. And she tried to move her arms but she struggled, she made a sound in frustration and confusion she didn't know why she couldn't move.  She finally opened her eyes and she was tied to a chair. First panicking then crying  what had happen? She thought  And then she saw the clear plastic wrapped around the furniture. It had covered the walls and she could of sworn her heart left her body now. She was fully scared and unaware of what was going on she had an idea but she doesn't wanna think that it's happening. She's  filled with fright right now and all she can think about was last night. She was trying to remember what happened she then heard a door knob and anxiety filled her body..