24

2 years later

Camilas POV

It had been two years since everything went down, from Me and Lauren jaureguis love affair to the gruesome murders I witnessed. My father, Alejandro cabello being the chief of police traced Lauren's tracks and they found the mansion that was hidden in the woods of west Virginia. Once they found it a helicopter and 10 swat members raided the house. Lauren was found in the kitchen and was given a life sentence with no parole. Me on the other hand traveled back to my home town in miami. Although Lauren did nothing but disrespect me one minute and show me love the other, filling my mind with hope and despair, I missed her. It was a beautiful tragedy it was. I've been moving on lately And i started to realize sonething, just because it was real doesn't mean it's going to last forever. It was set in my mind that Lauren had to be my true love. I had never felt something so pure and magical in my entire life. Austin never treated me like I was precious nevertheless knew how to pronounce my name. Lauren was breathtaking and every time she was around I could feel it in my stomach. My mom sinu interrupted my thoughts. "Mija come down and look at this NOW" concern filled her voice. I ran down the steps one at a time and I walked into the living room and went where she stood beside the TV. The screen of the TV filled my vision only for me to see the face of my once lover. It was Lauren she had broken out of maximum-security prison. Distress was clearly known on my face as I started crying. Only for my mom to hold me in her embrace "its okay mija we moved houses she can't find us." Only if she knew how wrong she was. I never told my parents about what went down. The reporter said she had carved something into the wall of her cell. The camera turned into the cell and I saw something that made my stomach jump and turn into knots. It said "I'm coming for you" and in my mind I knew that was going directly towards me .