12

"What am I gonna do with you?" Lauren husked already knowing exactly what she was gonna do. Punish her of course, It was all she could think about. It's in all of her fantasies and deepest darkest inevitable dreams that she has. She wants to own Camila, by own her she wants to dominate over her. Make her helplessly powerless, seeing girls screaming and pleading her to stop is her weakness. The thought of Camila doing that turns her on even more. She wanted to make this fantasy turn into a real life situation, and that's exactly what she was gonna do. She was brought out of her thoughts by her own consciousness as she walked away. Camila still agitated said "where the fuck are you going?" Lauren smirked but still continued to walk away. she went into her "play room" she called it. She looked around searching for what she was gonna use on Camila. she looked on the walls as the "toys" were placed on a hook she debated whether she should use the big whip or the small whip? or ropes or chains? decisions , decisions she said to her self. randomly grabbing the supplies she's gonna need when she goes back to the basement. As she's walking down she hears Camila struggling to get free and she chuckles to herself as she gets down there. she looks Camila in the eyes as she drops the objects on the table in a hard and rough manner. Lauren smirked while she said "did you think I was fucking playing with you kitten?" Camila then gulped, whimpered in fear. Lauren could see the fear in Camila's eyes and it excited her. It gave her a rush of adrenaline the rush that she needed.
-
-
-
Authors note: Omg I'm so thankful for 4K. I know it isn't much but like thank you so much, it's just so cool knowing that people actually read my stuff and enjoy it thank you so much. I will be updating every day for the next two weeks.STAY TUNED LMAO 💖