17

Lauren's Pov.

once I carved a heart into her delicate soft serene skin I got a uncanny feeling to keep cutting. So I did, I cut straight into her arm causing blood to pour and run down her arm. she screeched terrified and hurt. emotionally and physically, nothings worse than that. two strong negative things at once almost intertwining around each other. I could see the hurt in her ethereal beautiful chocolate brown eyes. Little did she knew there was hurt in my green ones too. she looked so dreamy I was searching through her galaxy of a soul. I was getting so lost in whatever trance I was in it was so crazy, crazy but horrific but in the most beautifully surreal way possible. if that even makes sense, it was bliss in heaven if heaven even existed on earth. I know for sure that's the only heaven i'll ever experience is with her. I know she was the one even if she didn't realize it. it was so tragic that I had to do this but I knew I had to. I couldn't fall in love maybe i already did fall in love and if I kill her i'll just mourn even more over her death than if i would have just fell in love.  I knew for sure i was a heartless person I was incapable of loving but look at me now i'm head over heels in love with a human.... "Lauren"... she started weeping . I looked over at her softly, her mouth was slightly agape and her head was hanging back. "please don't do this" she whimpered. I felt a tear stream down my face it burned it felt like acid to my eyes. I subconsciously kissed her. her lips were so soft and plump against mine our lips moved in unison passionately before I pulled back and slowly pushed the knife into her heart. Blood started puddling up around her and I started crying so uncontrollably. my voice becoming hoarse and weak there was an actual pain in my chest. It hurt me so much i was such a monstrous person how could i do this to Camila. Someone  I adored so entirely much with all of my heart I sat against the wall and slid down it while I looked at her lifeless body. It was already started to turn grey almost purple she was deceased.. gone ....*BEEP* *BEEP* Lauren's alarm clock went off as she just then started waking up coming to a realization that it was all just a dream. She smiled in relief and looked beside her and there Camila was sleeping peacefully. she then kissed her forehead and plopped back down on the bed and went back to sleep.

-

-

authors note: yo who is a top in your personal opinion camila or lauren ?