He's MINE!!!

Y/N P.O.V~

As we started walking to the Vampire City we met up with Krul Tepes and Ferid Bathory.

Ferid asked "Mika I see you took my advice and became a real vampire! I'm so proud of you!"

"Shut it."

"Mika be nice!"

"Sorry Y/N but I hate him."

"Why?"

"Mika hates me because I almost killed him! Of course he also hates me because I single handily killed the ENTIRE Hyakuya Orphanage!"

"You did WHAT?! I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

"Y/N calm down!"

"You can't kill me I'm a vampire like you!"

Krul stared at me angrily and shouted
"MIKA DID YOU TURN HER INTO A VAMPIRE!!!!"

"I had to..... I'm sorry Krul..."

"YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THAT YOU BITCH!!!! ILL KILL YOU Y/N!!!"

"W-WHAT!!??"

"DIE!"

"Ugh!!"

"MIKA OUT OF THE WAY IM AFTER HER!!!!!"
*mika collapses*

"MIKA!"
*you take out your cursed gear and swing at Krul trying to kill her*

"You're not going to get me that easily"
*ferid grabs Krul by the neck and says "run along we will give you back Mika later"*

You run as far away as you can trying not to pass out...you reach a civilized place and grab a child by the neck and start feeding off of them..."AAAUUGGHH!"

The child dies cold and dry you walk away and hear people starting to scream at the sight of you , you turn around to see them holding stones and wood daggers...they run over and hit you with rocks and stab you with daggers. It doesn't hurt and you just kill them all and drain they're blood for you to drink later...

You find yourself walking where Krul and Ferid were before and see a recording device that reads "play me"
And Mika laying on the ground lifeless
You shake him and he wakes up he can't speak but he doesn't need to you pop open a jar of human blood and pour it into his mouth...he starts to put his hands up and tilt up the jar to stop the flow of blood...you put the lid back on the jar and put it down Mika embraces you and you kiss him...

Mika's P.O.V~

"Y/N I love you let's escape together."
"Mika, of course!"
She grabs my hand and pulls me up to my feet, her hands are so soft and warm. Full of life and reason...

"Mika do you think you can walk?"
Yeah I can walk you just might need to help me."
"Alright" she throws my arm over her shoulder and hugs me...."Don't worry Mika I'll never ever leave you again."

"Y/N thank you..."
"It's not a problem."

I'm ending it on a happy note YAY!
Go check out my friend Akane~Senpai and if you are already following her then....follow me pls!

~Senpai ❤️