French Toast

I felt soft lips on mine and knew it was my prince, Mikaela. He whispered "Sweetie I'm gonna' go make us French toast." He left I laid there in bed continued to little play with my hair. Suddenly Yuu jumped into the room from the window. I stood in shock and said "YUU WHAT THE HELL?!?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?" He smirked at me before picking me up and bringing me out the window with him... I screamed as Yuu threw me into his car and started to drive away, I remembered what Mika had told me to do if anyone messed with me... I took the collar of his shirt and kissed him...Yuu eventually crashed into a tree and I ran back to Mika we met up in the middle of the road I ran to him and tackled him into a bear hug full of tears... then Shinoa was brought into the picture because I kissed Yuichiro... we started fighting and I won... obviously... Shinoa nearly died but her dork of a prince came to save her... Mika has made the most delicious French toast I could smell it outside of our house... I MEAN MIKAS HOUSE NOT MINE!!!!! Mika stared at me as I ate or he was staring at my huge cleavage... either way his eyes were on me and I was loving it!!

Mika's P.O.V.~

Y/N looks so cute when she eats...oh!! Shoot right I have a surprise!! "Um, Y/N I have a gift for you!" She gently said back with mouth full of French toast "oh, what is it?" I pulled out the plane tickets... she finished her French toast quickly and started packing her bags... I knew she wanted to go to France but gosh she's over reacting! I watched as she struggled to jam my stuff into bags and I saw the shirt Yuu had given to me back when we were dating it was covered in cum and blood I stared in shock as she picked up the shirt and glared darts at me...I blushed as I noticed her shirt tearing and my pants bulging...FUCK MY HORNY ISSUES I CAN BARELY SHE Y/N'S BRAS AND NOT GET A BONER!! WHAT THE HELL?! She noticed the bulge and immediately forgot about the shirt she threw it to the ground and ran to me and shouted "I don't want my prince to have gay tendencies anymore! I hate it when you get horny towards men! You should just get horny for your queen!" I pointed down at her growing cleavage as she threw my face into her oppai I screamed as I struggled to breath under the weight of her chest she started chanting "THE PRINCE ISNT GAY! THE PRINCE ISNT GAY!" Over and over suddenly started flowing a river of nose blood that ran down Y/N's stomach her boobs were practically wrapping my head in her smooth skin... FUCK IM GEETING HORNY AGAIN AW SHIT!! My bulge had now ripped through my pants and hit Y/N's crotch she laughed and screamed "hahahha stop it hahahah it tickles!!!" I would smile at her laughter but I was still entangled in her chest...

OH SHIT MIKAS A HORNY BIH jk but hoped you enjoyed!! MERRY CHRISTMAS/ KWANZAA/ HANNKAH/ IDK!! HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! - Senpai ❤️