Mika Im Ready~

As Mika continued stripping I was laying on his bed I shock, and when he was done I decided to strip as well, when I finished stripping down Mika laid on top of me...I could feel his dick touching my right leg, it was already hard, I kissed him and then all of the sudden I felt a large push...it was Mika having s-sex with me.

As he continued pushing he was grabbing my breasts...I just laid there enjoying his face well he was moaning...he looked like a doofus, and that's why I love him! I took his hand off my right breast and said "Mika you are the best person I could have ever met, you make me feel things that no one else could...I want you to stay with me forever and ever!" I loosened my grip on his hand as he pulled out he had a shocked expression on his face with a hint of blush...he leaned in close and whispered "I love this...whenever I'm near you you're open about your emotions and I-" as he was leaning in to kiss me I heard a creak...I looked over at Mika's bedroom door and saw Ferid with a camera...and Krul with a telescope...I tapped Mika shoulder and pointed at them... 

Mika's P.O.V.~

I looked at my bedroom door and saw that silver haired bastard...I snapped and jumped at him still naked. He squealed and then before I knew Krul and him had weapons and I didn't... also every few seconds Krul would look down...I saw where she was looking and covered myself in embarrassment. Her and Ferid started laughing... I then realized Y/N was crying with a blanket wrapped around her holding my leg...I kneeled down and saw her tear stained face look back at me. She whimpered "Mika it's h-her she tried to k-kill...me" I ran back into my room and locked the door behind me. Y/N said "Mika I need a hug..." I hugged her and said back "Don't worry she can't hurt you in my arms..." she continued to cry softly into my shoulder I asked "are you thirsty?" She whispered back "a little" moved her head toward my neck and she gently sucked. Her pristine lips felt soft against my skin, her H/L H/C smoothly rubbed on my chest, her soft bare body laid gently laid on mine...this is as close to heaven as I can get... she stopped after about a minute and said "Mika I'm tired, let's sleep...together..." I nodded and carried her to my bed I laid her head gently on the pillow and tucked her under the blanket...she fell asleep almost instantly...I got under the covers, rolled over to Y/N and kissed her cheek whispering softly... "rest my angel for you are as gentle as a vampire can be..." I closed my eyes.

Ferid's P.O.V.~

OMG I CANT BELIEVE THEY WERE HAVING SEX...I'm gonna build a FORTUNE on this sex tape...MWHAHAHAHAH MIKA I USED YOU AGAIN!!!

Y/N's P.O.V.~

I am
F
A
L
L
I
N
G
It's endless and I don't know when I'll stop...I feel gentle arms grasp me before I hit the ground I look up to see my guardian angel...Mikaela Hyakuya... he smiles gently not saying a word... he sets me down and suddenly we're in a forest I go to talk but can't speak a
W
O
R
D
Mika softly grabs my hand and guides me through the forest...I feel my face heat up as we're suddenly at a beach I'm in the water but I'm terrified because I can't swim... Mika picks me up and brings me to shore...I ever so gently kiss his lips... waking up to his actual lips...and the words...

"Good morning my angel, I love you."

And that was a sweet chapter...I was meant to be dirty but I changed it a bit so now it is innocent and bitter sweet love...
~Senpai ❤️