Mika Lets Go Somewhere

Y/N P.O.V~

Mika is so adorable, I love him with all of my heart....but do I really love him enough? As we walk to Mika's house I think this, then my thoughts are interrupted by the Japanese imperial demon army...

"Y/N we were so worried about you!"
"Where were you? Why did you leave us?"

My head was spiraling down the biggest spiral staircase ever, my mind was wandering as I fell to my knees balling my eyes out...I didn't even know I was on the ground and then I blurted out "I can't go back to the demon army, because I'm a vampire!!!" I was about to faint my blood pressure skyrocketing, and my heart beating out of my chest...
I took Shinoa by the hand and told her
"I'm sorry...I left you...and that you were worried about me...IM SO SORRY!!"

As I started coughing from sobbing so much... my throat started to close up, and me gasping for air, I pas-

Mika's P.O.V~

"Y/N WAKE UP!!! PLEASE DON'T DIE!!! I NEED YOU!!!" that was the last straw my body snapped I backed away slowly and whispered "Sword drink my blood..." I then quickly swung at the humans... I hit all of them... they're body's, now sliced in half were on the ground...I grabbed Y/N, and took out a phone Ferid had gave me, I called him and in a minute he was over me in a helicopter... I got in and pulled Y/N in and heard her gasping for air... her sweet face was melting away...as she was slowly dying in my arms...
Ferid took my hand and said. "Mika, dear I'm afraid she probably won't make it...we won't get to the vampire city in time...I'm sorry"

no no no no NO NO NO!!!! I can't lose her I need her...my love...my forever...
I took her hand and grasped it until it was blue from lose of breathe...she was fading away...and it was the humans faults...no...it was my fault...all my fault...and suddenly...she started coughing up blood...was she alive?
She can't be...she was to close to death...I felt her pulse and...

She rubbed her head against my hand...

Y/N P.O.V~

Mika's body is so warm, he is like my guardian angel, my knight in shining armor, he saved me, and I needed to pay him my gratitude, I kissed him, it hurt though because I was in the closet near death situation ever. Ferid saw me arching my back in pain and held me back, it was like lifting rocks off of your feet, I broke the kiss for a second and said "Thank you Ferid." He just nodded in response, Ferid dropped us off at Mika's house, then I turned to Mika.
"Mika I want to go somewhere!"

"Like where?"

"I don't know? Somewhere exciting!"

"Alright~I'll take you somewhere exciting~"

He dragged me into his bedroom and started.......

Stripping.......

Heyyyyy look at me go with these cliffhangers oh and next chapter is explicit.... IM WARNING YOU!!
~Senpai ❤️