Chapter twelve : Getting well for a day.

/Regina's POV /

I was finishing cleaning up.
I turned off the hoover and looked at Robin who just finished up cleaning the bathroom .

"I already finished cleaning the bathroom and you're still here ." He says.

"I already cleaned the dust it's finishing up the carpet." I said.

"Ya ,ya , cleaning the bathroom it's worst than all that." He said , walking towards the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes.

And turned the hoover on again and kept cleaning.

Robin throws himself at the sofa , lending on the pillows.
I looked at him with one of my deadly glares.
I turn the hoover off again.
I placed my hands on my hips and said "what the hell do you think you're doing?" I stated "there are more tasks on the list to do."

He reached for his back pocket and took of the list "No , if I remember it only says do the laundry , I pass that one so you do it " he said smile sarcastically.

"What?!" I say.

"Cleaning the bathroom it's equivalent to do 3 tasks ." He said. "It's fair ,or the next time you want to clean the bathroom?"

I reached for the paper taking it from his hand.
I read the paper and actually it's only one more shore to be made . Robin places his feet on the couch . I throw the paper on at the table and reach for his feet.

"What do you think you're doing ? Take your feet off of here." I stated grabing his feet and trhowing them to the floor "I already have cleaned this ."

"Calm down, " he says and puts his feet again at the sofa .

I place my hands on my hips and say "I have already straightened the pillows " he keeps his feet there "Can you stop" .

"Is it necessary to straighten the pillows?" he asks .

Now he's foiling me .

"Of course " I yelled " You're messing it up " .

He straitened his feet on the sofa and I grabbed them again placing them roughly to the floor.

"Stop it " I say. "leave " I say as he starts to get up from the couch , I roughly spat him in the back and puch him .

He looks at me and I roll my eyes . He grabs a pillow and troughs it behind the couch .

"Can you just be still?" I say.

He grabs another pillow and throws it .

"Stop it " I say has I go and grab one of the pillows and he throws one more "Stop " I said and hited him with the pillow in my hand.

He continues and throws more one pillow and I grab two of them from the floor . He throws two more at me and I throw him one of them it felt good .

He starts throwing more pillows and I throwing him two more .

We staid there running away from one another and we finally land on the sofa laughing and breathing heavily.

-----------

After the pillow fight we cleaned the mess up and sat down watching tv . Us watching tv something was definitely wrong , we have never watched tv together , not because we didn't liked the same tv shows but because we couldn't be in the same room.

I heard the door unlock and I knew it was my dad and Cora , but didn't really care , I was exausted.

"Hello " Cora said , we both looked at her and smiled .

My dad came after smiling and saying " Hello" he looked around and let out an " Uau".

"Very well " she said smiling "Uau , this house his so clean , I can say that I see my own reflect on the floor ".

"You both did everything we puted on the list." Henry said.

"You did the laundry too?" Cora asked.

Robin nodded and said "Yes , may go now?" he says.

Cora looked at him hesitantly .

"Come on mom, I did everything you asked " he said.

"okay " she said with a smile " for today it's enough".

We both stand up. Robin was going to his room .

"You to Reagina , you can go to" daddy said smiling at me .

"No , not yet , I have something I want to tell you " I said .

Robin came back and said " you're pregnant " he said , I hadn't sure if it was a question or an affirmation .

I slowly rolled my eyes and crosed my arms .

"Robin " Cora said warningly.

I turned around to face him " Ha, Ha, you're so funny" I say sarcastically.

"Honey what is it " my dad said conserned .

I crossed my arms againa and this time I smiled .

Im happy and I want to tell them the idea .

-----
I'm sorry guys I promise I'm going to try to post tomorrow and Saturday too.
It's just because tomorrow school starts and my WiFi is not working that well .
Sorry again and until next chapter 😍