Chapter sixteen: After Party

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
That pic though😍👀

Before anything, Sean is back for the last episode of OUAT ...
💪😍😭😭
#seanmaguireisback

Robin's POV----" And what's going on here?" Regina looked at me with a completely choked face.
Does she think that I was the one who envited her ? If she thinks that she completely worng, I hate Marian, yes I used to sleep with her, and yes it we used to be friends with benefits, but nothing more.

Regina's POV----" It was just what I needed" I said frustrated. "Regina, calm down." Emma said to me. "I'm calm, but this is a private party and I don't want them here nor her." I said pointing at Killian and Robin and then at Marian.
Robin then looked at me and said "Come on don't be stupid, you're ruining the party."

" oh Regina, it's cool" Ruby said "after all the party is made by all of us." finished Tink.
" come on don't stress." Emma said. "okay... okay, we are here to have fun so let's have fun." Robin took a step forward and went to the cd player and added some music to the party "Now this party is started".

# After Party #

"You know what your party was a failure?" Robin said, as he sat down on the living room sofa. I rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry but it's the truth, like no one stayed here sleeping, everyone was in they're pajamas and everything and nothing happened."

I looked at him and said, "well if you're lucky Marin probably is going to sleep here so you can share her with Killian, how does it sound?"

"I don't know, I'm in the guy that shares, mainly house chores." He said looking at the mess the living room looked like.

"It's really simple I clean my part today and leave yours for tomorrow for when your mother comes home" I laugh sarcastically.

He raised a pillow against his head and says "how can you be so stupid?!".

But before he can say anything else Killian leaves his room after dressing up and says "goodbye" as he walks towards the door.

"Wait up man" Robin calls, as he gets up and catches Killian by the door.

"Well it's time to say finally alone, the home for the two of us." Robin says walking towards me.
"Have you looked around the house, is not cleaned up straight so, let's start cleaning and less joking."

"Okay, go and get started that I'll give you a hand in a minute." he said before leaving for his room.
I hear his bedroom door close and I screame "oh my God what an anger!!!"

##########

Reginas POV----A few weeks have passed since the sleepover and I was still seeing daniel, he asked me out in various dates and today I was going out with him again, so I was going to ask robin to not be stupid while he was here waiting for me.

"So let me see if I understand that correctly, you want to invite your friend to come here and you don't want me to be here?" He said while standing in front of me.

"Exactly robin, im so glad you understand." I said ironically, hoping that he would agree with that.
"And why would I do that?" He asked.

"Because I'm asking you nicely." I said losing all my hope. "Hmm, so congratulations for being so nice to me..." he said , and my hope was back on the line. " but I'm not leaving the house today nor be locked up in my oen room."

"Ok, you dont have to do that, just can you try not to be stupid when he gets here?" I was losing my patience.
"As you're asking me so nicely, I'll try my best." He said in a sarcastic voice.

"Just remind yourself that when you bring your 'friends' here I respec them and all, but ok" I said "actually we are really different."

"Don't doubt about that, but wait a minute you want to bring your friend here to do what I do with my friends?" He said with a smirk on his face.

"Shut up you ass, Daniel's coming here to get me and then we're going out." I said getting frustrated.
"Okay then, I don't care really." He stated, as he shrugged his shoulders. "You're such an idiot."

"No its just that I got a little worried, you know has your a virgin and all.. " he finally let out.

"You're so dumb sometimes." I said has I placed my hands on my hips and smiled.
"But why your not? A virgin, I mean?" He was curious and his smirk quickly faded.
"Wouldn't you like to know?!" I said has I left his room, leaving a wide eye Robin deep in his own toughts.

Hi guys, I'm so sorry for not updating in here in so long, it's just that school is important, but in a week I'm in holidays again and I'll have more time to post.

And if you didn't know I have a new book with my friend yukinebea...
If you're a fan of Brendon Urie and Jung Hoseok you'll like it.