Chapter seventeen: Fight

Regina's POV

It's been a month since I'm working on the cafe.

A lot of things happened.

Daniel and I stopped hanging out because I discovered that he was flirting with other girls.

So for that I started noticing that he pays a certain attencion to a special girl and maybe as revenge I may or may not have started some gossip about he liking her.

Well, at home things are pretty much the same nothing really changed.

Robin is still stupid and stuborn or should I say that he still continues to be a moron.

Rigth now I'm at the cafe, it wasn't crowed or anything of sort, so I took some time and decided to make myself a proper cup of coffe.

I hear the bell from the door, signalling that someone entered the tinny cafe.

So I turned around to greet my client, to discover that the person that was in front of me, was actually Daniel.

He walked towards the counter and gave me a sinical smile, to wich I rolled my eyes at.

"I always knew your strategy, do you understant?" He started, raising his voice.

"No I dont understand." I said raising my voice as well.

"I'm talking about you making up things about Victoria and I. " he scoffed.

"Me? Are you talking about telling her about your secret crush on her?" i said sinnically.

"Really? Did you really think she was the girl I had a crush on?" he asked voice filled with disgust.

"Isn't she?"

"Of course not." Here it comes again the disgust again.

"Look, I don't see any reason for her not to be."

"Ohh, you don't see? You're kidding me right?" Disgust.

"Im not joking. Do you think there's any motive to joke, unless you  don't accept a girl who is---"

"You're jealous, isnt it? Actually what happened bettween us really affected you didn't it?"

"You're crazy?!" 

"Confess , you can't accept the fact that you let me slip through your fingers. And because of that, now you want to destroy my life, but you're not going to make it"

"You are definitely in need of a therapist!"

"Ohh, I need a therapist? Youre annoying, you are an annoying bitch!"

"Ohh, excuse me?" I was getting pissed.

And at this moment Robin entered the cafe...