Why...

BTW IGNORE MOST OF THE VIDEO EXCEPT SOMBRA'S VOICE!!!

Chrysalis awakened to the sounds of orders to peasants and guards. As she examined her surroundings, she saw someone walk towards her. "YOUR HIGHNESS! SHE'S AWAKENED!". The guard yelled. Chrysalis sat up the best she could before their leader came towards her. She blushed brightly as she gazed upon their leader. "Are you alright, Queen Chrysalis?". He asked. Chrysalis wanted to speak, but all she did was nod. He frowned worriedly, then came up and ordered a random guard, "You! Get the Queen a live rabbit! Now!". As the guard left, Chrysalis managed to ask, "Wh... why did you... save me...?". Sombra moved her hair out of her face, then whispered, "You need it.".

When the guard brought the caged rabbit, Chrysalis could barely feed without feeling like passing out. Sombra then helped her by connecting their magic together. As she fed, Sombra smiled as he held her. When all was done, Chrysalis managed to lift her hoof and clenched his. Sombra blushed, then smiled warmly. As she began to doze off, Sombra continued to hold her. "You are deemed worthy, My Queen...". Sombra whispered softly. That day as she slept, Sombra announced the new Queen to his subjects. The subjects of Camellia.