Chapter 1: What Is This Place?

}Y/N P.O.V.{
I sigh and check the time '5:47 p.m. ugh...' "What to do...Its a Friday night...I have no social life...hmmm....Ah-Ha!" I grab my laptop and a box of pocky as I start typing. "I'll watch The Heathers Musical!" I get settled with my blanket and pocky as I start watching. "Hm...I wonder what the musical would be like if it was a genderbent version?" I wondered aloud. My eye lids start to get heavy and I yawn. "I was fully awake a second ago.." A flash of blue, green, yellow, and red lights blind me as I pass out.
~When you Awaken Brought By Lil' Macaroon/Hunter McNamara~
"Wake up, Come on today is your first day (N/N=Nick Name) lets go!" I open my eyes and let them adjust an I see a male version of Veronica Sawyer. "Hey Y/N its me Vincent Sawyer, Your Best Friend! Now hurry up before we are late!" "I-Um..Okay!" I get up with a million thoughts running through my head as I see a (Favorite Color) sweater, a white button up shirt, with some black tights and a (favorite color skirt). {Also a/n if your fav color is red, blue, yellow or green please use a different shade or color due to the Hunters and Vincent wearing those colors. Please and Thanks!} After I get changed and put on some flats I head out and see Vincent blush. "L-Lets go! The Hunters are going to me mad if I'm late.." I smirk "Tell them you were with me then~", I giggle as his face goes red. "Now come on don't want to be late now do we!"
~Once You Get To The School~
I see the Westerburg Highschool and smile as I think 'I don't know how I got here...But I am going to enjoy it!!'. "Martin can you show her to the office?" "Yes, of course! Lets go!" "I-Ah!" I hold onto the books Vincent gave me and wave by to him and see the Hunters staring at me waving at Vincent but I shrug it off. "Martin, um..do you think you can show me to my first class?" "Sure!" "Thanks!", I smile to him then get my schedule from the front desk lady. "Thank you ma'am!" I smile as I look at my schedule and so does Martin. "Oh! I have that class too, Lets go!" (can some one tell me the schedule for Westerburg....or at least the classes) I follow Martin and pray that I survive my classes. After five classes I have lunch, FINALLY!!! While in my classes I met a girl named Jaclyn-Dean, but she let me call her J. She asked if I can sit with her to which I said yes and I ended up finding out she sits across from Martin. When I got to the lunchroom I decided to not get any food and just sit down next to J. "Hey Y/N.." "Hey Guys, So how's the lunch here?" "I eat it so..um...I don't know" Martin said while trying to stifle a laugh. I smile at him as J starts saying "Well I guess it's oka-" when she was interrupted by the Hunters and Vincent walking up to our table. "You!" Hunter Chandler points at me and tells me to follow him. "um...Okay?" I get up and shrug as I follow them to behind the school and sit on a bench. "Why are we he-" I was caught off by Duke putting his hand over my mouth. I growl and glare at him. "We brought you here because we want to know who you are...also what connection you have with Vincent here~" Chandler says while looking at me. Once I remove Dukes hand I tell them "Me and Vincent have been friends for a long time and I am new here so yeah.." "Are you useful at all?!" Duke says in a snarky tone to which I smirk and see Vincent shiver slightly. "Well~" I stand up and put on a little act for them. "Duke you may see me as useless but I'm very useful...for many things~" I say that as I walk up to him and see his breath hitch as I get closer. "I can change my voice and act...You see I can wrap people around my finger but I choose not too~" I gently make him look at me and see he's blushing. I let go and go back to where I was while smirking. "Shes in.." I look at Chandler and see him smirking then to Vincent and I see him glaring at Chandler and Duke. 'Weird...I'll ask him later about it' Hunter McNamara walks up to me "She needs a new outfit, I'll do her hair!!" "Wh-What?!? I did not agree to this?!?" "Who said you had to agree" said Chandler as they started to "Fix me up".
-After The Makeover-
Once they finished the makeover I went up to the mirror in the bathroom. (Since you had to change outfits you went to the girls room to change) "W-Woah, I...I look different...Wow" "Come on Y/N, Lets see how you look!" I shake my head from the thoughts and walk outside while looking and my shoes. "W-Woah" I hear Vincent say and look up to see the guys blushing. "What do you think?" I say while biting my lip slightly. "You...look....AWESOME" McNamara comes and lifts me up in the air and spins me around.

"McNamara!!" I smile and hold onto him as he spins me

"McNamara!!" I smile and hold onto him as he spins me. I can tell the others are getting kind of mad or jealous maybe but I brush it off as he sets me down. Then Hunter Chandler speaks up "Now Y/N you are now apart of the group. You will follow what I say, got it!!" "Yes Sir, Mr. Chandler~" I smirk and see him blush slightly and scoff. I go and stand next to Vincent and start talking to him as the Hunters start talking with one another.