Chapter 3:A "Fun" Party?

ReCap: You and the Hunters along with Vincent are going to a Homecoming party that Rae and Kate are throwing

}Hunter Chandler's P.O.V.{
The other Hunters, Vincent, Y/N and I are heading to Rae's and I can't get Y/N out of my mind. I don't know why but hearing her speak is so wonderful and the way she smiles makes me happy. Is this love? I guess it is. Im in love, Hunter Chandler is in love.
-Little did Hunter know that the others love Y/N and were thinking about her as well-
~Time Skip To when they get to the Party~
}Hunter Duke's P.O.V.{
I see everyone at the party then look to Y/N and see her taking in everything with a sparkle in her eyes. She looks so innocent like that. I just want to hug her. Other people start to come in and everyone gets separated. 'Darn it! Where is she?' I start looking around and grab a beer as I look for her. I then see her near the music. "Hey Y/N?" "Hey Hunter, Hows the party for you?" "It's okay I guess." "Is there anything I can do to help you make it go from Okay to Good?" I smile and say "Actually, Yes, there is." I set the beer on a table next to me and whisper to her "Dance with me." I move away and see her blush. "O-Okay." I smile and take her hand as we start dancing together. At that moment I felt Infinite. (If you get that reference then you are awesome) Soon Y/N was in my arms as we continued to dance in our little corner. Y/N then smiles her beautiful smile that I love and she hugs me. I smile and hug back not wanting to let her go. At this moment I felt so happy that she was in my arms and not anyone elses. We then separate and start dancing again. That was all ruined by McNamara coming over! "Hey Y/N! Duke!" McNamara says while dancing with us. "Hey Macaroon!" Y/N says to him. Okay I admit I am now jealous that he has a nickname and not me. I look at Y/N with a kind of sad look and I guess she noticed because she said "Don't think I forgot about you Hunts~." I blush from hearing those words. "Wh-Whatever.." 'why am I acting like this?!'. I shrug it off as Y/N, McNamara and I start to dance with Y/N occasionally trading off between the both of us. By the end of the night most people where either buzzed or passed out including Chandler, Vincent and....McNamara?!?! They all had been passed out, which left Y/N and I alone together. I decided to take Y/N outside and we just sat there together in silence. Not the awkward kind of silence...the comfortable safe kind. "Duke?" says Y/N while looking at me. "Yes Sweet- Y/N?" I looked at her wondering what she was going to ask and hoping that she wouldn't say anything about me almost calling her sweetheart. "Well...before tonight..I thought you hated me..but now, I'm not sure... Do you hate me?" she gave me those sad eyes like she was expecting I would say something bad. I pull her close to me and tell her "I could never hate you". She smiled and held onto me. "You tired?" "Y-Yeah." I got up and picked her up bridal style "I'm going to take you to my place, don't worry about my parents; they left for a vacation and wont be back for a month." She just nodded and closed her eyes.
~Time Skip To When They Arrive To Dukes Home~
}Still Hunter Dukes P.O.V.{
I lay her down on my bed and place a blanket on her as she curls up. 'Why does she have to look so darn cute?!' I sigh quietly and put some blankets on the floor with a pillow and lay down on it. After about 10 minuets I hear her moving like if she couldn't sleep. I decide to get up and I see her tossing and turning. "Hey" I say in a whisper "Can you sleep??" "Oh! Um...sorry if I woke you, I usually can sleep...as long as someone is with me when I do though." She said while sitting up.  "I can lay next to you until you fall asleep." "Really?!" "Yeah.." I say while rubbing the back of my neck. "Thank you!" She smiles as I lay down and so does she. Soon enough we both fell asleep and didn't realize it.

}7:00 A.M. Sunday Morning{

}Y/N's P.O.V.{
I woke up in a room different from my own. 'huh?...Wait...' I remembered what happened last night. 'This must be Dukes room.' I feel something laying next to me and I see Duke. 'Yup, definitely Dukes room.' I yawn and get up soon realizing im still wearing my outfit from last night. 'Should I head home and change? Probably.' I stretch then hear some movement. I was going to turn around but a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. 'Duke?' "Morning Y/N~". I blush and smile "good morning Hunts~". "What time is it?" he asks still hugging me from behind. I then look at the clock "Its currently 7:15a.m., lets get cleaned up then check on the others." "But I-I just want to hang out with you today." I turn around and face him. He has messy hair and looks like a lost puppy. 'So cute!' "How about this, if we check on the others then we can hang out the rest of the day. Just you and me. How does that sound?" "You have a deal Kitty~" I blush and hug him. " N-Now lets get ready."

Hey my ghouls! Thank you for being patient! I have been dealing with a lot of stuff lately. From anxiety attacks to family problems and so on. I will keep writing on here and maybe on Quotev as well. Quotev was originally where I started writing and now here I am. Again I want to that you all for being patient, you are amazing and lovely. Thank you! 💜

Words in total: 1063