Chapter 2:Movie?

}Y/N P.O.V.{
It was after school of my first day at Sherwood and my first day of being well...a new me. I had a mixture of emotions and questions. Then I saw Vincent waiting for me and I went up and hugged him. "Vincent!" I smile and see him blush a bright red. "H-Hi Y-Y/N!" 'Aww he stuttered' I thought while blushing slightly. "Is there anything Chandler has for us to do after school today?" "No, He told me that we don't have anything to do today but...tomorrow for us to be ready for anything.." "Okay, so we get the rest of the day to ourselves?" "Yup!" I smile and ask "Do you want to have a movie marathon?" "S-Sure" His face goes bright red as we walk to his home/the home I'm staying at.
-Once You Get To The House-
'huh..it seems like his parents are not home...oh well.' Vincent shows me to my room since we will watch movies there and he heads to his so we can change to pajamas. A minuet or two after I change into some pj shorts with a tank top I see Vincent walk in with a tank top as well with pj bottoms. "Ready to watch a movie Vincent?" "Yep!" He sits on the bed next to me as we choose a movie.
~In The Middle Of The Movie~
}Vincent P.O.V.{
I was trying to focus on the movie but I couldn't. At least not with the thought of Y/N in my mind. The scenes of today keep playing in my mind. First is the way she put on that act with Duke then the way McNamara spun her. To be honest I was jealous but she wouldn't know that. My thoughts were interrupted with something or rather someone curling up to me. A blush creeps on my face as I see Y/N asleep and curled up to me with a small smile on her face. I smile at her figure and pull a blanket over us and turn off the movie. 'I wish we could stay like this forever..' I yawn and put my arms around her and fall asleep.
~In the morning~
}Still Vincent's P.O.V.{
I wake up and yawn then I feel arms on my chest. "Huh?" I look down and see Y/N there with our legs entangled and the blanket thrown on the floor with Y/N smiling gently. I froze and had a huge blush on my face. 'D-Do I w-wake her up, or l-let her sleep?' I sigh slightly as she stirs and wakes up. "Vincent?" "Y-Yes?" 'Stupid!! Don't stutter!!' "Thanks" she smiles and hugs me, "For staying here with me." "You're welcome Y/N...um actually I have something to ask." I sit up and so does she but she is sitting in my lap. "Go ahead" "I was wondering if you would like to hang out after school tomorrow, like maybe go out to eat then watch a movie?" "Sure!" "Its okay if you don't wa- wait....you said sure?" "Yeah" "Yes!!!" I smile and hug her She blushes and smiles. I say "Okay now lets get ready for school shall we?" "I do believe we shall~"
~After Their Routine And They Get To School~
}Y/N P.O.V.{
'I am hanging out with Vincent tomorrow! Yes! I hope things go well today.' Me and Vincent approach the Hunter's and they start telling us about this Homecoming party Rae is throwing and how we should go but to be honest I don't like party's. Things seem to go wrong at most of the party's so I just want to avoid them..but Hunter says that we have to so I guess I'm going to a party. "Come on lets go and choose a party outfit for you both" Hunter Chandler says while looking at me and Vincent. "What about school, we have classes." "Didn't you hear, we have a half-day today due to some murder that happened near the school last night." Duke says in a snarky and rude way to Vincent. "Okay so how about when we get let out of school we go and get ready?" "Awesome!!!" Hunter M says excitedly since he gets to help Y/N and Vincent with the party and what to wear.
~When They Get Let Out Of School~
}Hunter Chandler's P.O.V.{
(Didn't expect this one huh >.<) The other Hunters, Y/N and Vincent are at my house currently discussing the homecoming party. "What are they going to wear?" Duke asks clearly referring to Y/N and Vincent who were talking about something and seeing the bright smile on Y/N'S face made me happy. Although it also made me sad since I wish I was the one making her smile like that. I think 'Am I jealous? No, I cant be' I shake the though away and tell Duke. " For Y/N maybe she can wear a skirt or something with a top and maybe some knee high socks with heels depending on the length of the skirt. Now, for Vincent, I think he should wear some jeans with a nice but not to nerdy type shirt and maybe a cool jacket." I look to Duke and see him nod in agreement. "Y/N, Vincent Come here we need to discuss the outfits for the party." After a couple of minuets Y/N went to the bathroom to change in a skirt with a slightly see through blouse with some knee high black socks and small heels. Then Y/N waits in the hallway while McNamara does her hair. 'I wonder what she will look like?' I smirk slightly thinking of her. 'Wait...what am I doing, I have to stop this there gonna think something is up." Vincent goes to the bathroom next and changes into his clothes which was jeans, a shirt with a jacket and some sneakers along with it. Y/N and Vincent came back and may I say 'Woah'. I saw Y/N and smiled 'Man, I hope I can dance with her tonight.' "You two don't look half bad." Duke says and Y/N says back "Aw, Thank you Duke but all of you helped so thank you all." She smiled and I saw Duke blush slightly along with McNamara. 'Do they like her too? Well game on!"

Hey Ghouls thank you for reading my story! Peace out!
Words: 1089 Words