The prince

Toms POV
We get to my house and sit on the front porch"I'm going to get Matt because I bet he forgot where your house is"Edd said and ran off to go find Matt.I wait for the parade even more excited"it's almost time I can't wait!"I thought.After a few minutes I see Edd and Matt running towards the house."Sorry I got a bit lost"Matt said when he got onto the porch"I still don't no how you did that you just turn left and continue walking till you see his house"Edd said and sat down out of breath.I giggle and look at the street as I waited"your really excited!"Matt said cheerfully"well it's my favorite things that happen here"I said swinging my legs.i hear the door open and my mother walks out"hello Edd and Matt"she said then looked at me"mommy!Is daddy here?"I ask standing up and hugged her legs."oh,yes I will go get him"she said and walked back in.She walked out a few moments later with my dad"Daddy!"I yell and hugged him"hey buddy"he said and I let go of his legs he crouched down"I'm glad you could make it to this one"I sat excited to see him"yea I am to"he said and pated my head."Look!"Matt yelled and pointed at the street.We could see all the floats and we all walked to the side walk.we all waved at the people on them and then I saw a pretty one with a crown on top you could see three people one it and the one in the middle was the Prince."look it's the king and queen!"some one yelled.They started to get close and I could see the prince better he had a fake smile on and I could tell he didn't want to be here.I study his face the best I could and then he looked at me and waved giving me a smirk.It wasn't a nice smirk it was more of a I'm planing to do something to you smirk and it wasn't a good thing he plans to do if he did anything.
((Time skip))
It was about an hour after the pared and Edd had to take Matt home so he wouldn't get lost.Edd would be going to his own house after he took Matt home.I was in my room still think about how the prince smiled at  me.I wonder if he dose plan to do something to me...?

((Sorry this one was a bit short but I plane to make the next one longer and it will be posted on Tuesday the latest.i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter till next time byee))^ω^