Tord?!

(Tords POV)

It was the day... today I would follow Carter. This is kinda scary but at lest Page has the note.

It's 5:36 am and I know he will be leaving soon. I also know witch car is his. I am currently hidden in the back of his car. Tom will be safe...

(Carters POV)

5:50 it's time to get ready to go. I leave two times today. As I get in the car I feel some What nervous. I hope that the boss knows what he's doing...

Once I arrived it was normal, nothing wired was going on. I walked into the building. I felt as if I was being followed down the empty hall. "Carter darling!"I herd Jake from behind me.

I turned around and there he was, but what he had with him made my heart drop."I didn't think you would bring a gift with you!"he sounded cheerful and happy"Tord What are you doing here?!"I yell but I got a glare from him"why are you here Carter?"he asked, I couldn't believe he was so stupid as to follow me. Jake was still smiling"what are you so happy about?"I asked." Oh I'm just happy that the plan worked!"he was still cheerful as ever.

"So you new i would follow you?"Tord seemed pretty upset."I thought you'd be more smart about what you did..."I muttered, I could feel his glare still on me.
    After a few moments of silence Jake said something." Well, I'll take him to Toms room."

(Toms POV)

    I herd a voice, it was Jake I could tell. He was rambling on as if there was someone with him." Shit... please don't be one of his'friends' " I thought as I flipped over in my bed.

    "Tommy~ I brought your friend~" he said as he walked in. I groaned in annoyance," Jake you just fucked me not to long ago can I PLEASE have a brake"I was still sore and I was not in a good mood today. Today Carter would be here.

    "Well, guess he didn't want to see you Tord. I guess we'll just go then"he said sighing dramatically. My heart dropped when he said 'Tord' . I flipped over quickly and I saw Tord gagged. He was in Jakes arms who was wearing a big grin.

    I was so shocked that I couldn't move or talk. Tord made a small sound witch brought me back to my senses."T-Tord?"I managed to say before jack interrupted me." Do you want him to stay with you?" He asked and I nodded" please...let him stay in here..." I said and jack through him at me. I was able to stop him from falling to the ground.

    " Tord..." I muttered and Jake left the room. I took the gag out of his mouth, he started to pant slightly." Are you ok?"I asked, I was internally freaking out, but I just kept a shocked look on my face. " I'm fine... but are you ok? I couldn't wait any longer once I found out where you were..."

    I nodded, I then pulled him close to me. I felt him hug me back," Tord... please don't scare me like you just did agin... also how are we going to get out?" I asked quietly,"I have a plan... but I can't tell you it's not safe." He whispered, I hugged him tightly and felt tears in my eyes.

    Tord was softly petting my hair trying to calm me. Once had calmed down slightly I pulled away from the hug. Tord gave me a small smile and I returned it.

   " what now?" He asked softly and I looked down slightly. I closed my eyes as I thought. After a moment I felt something worm and soft press against my lips. I kissed back recognizing the familiar feeling. Tord and I kissed for a few more moments before he pulled away. "I missed you so much"he said as he rested his head on my shoulder.

    I rapped my arms around his waist and leaned back on the bed holding him close. At this moment I had forgotten about being in this terrible place.
(Tords POV)
    I felt so happy to be back in Toms arms. I knew that soon enough we would be safe and away from here. I couldn't wait to return Homs hand and hand with him. I was ready to show my father that this was truly love.

    I nuzzle Toms neck as we laid together happily." Hey Tord... I'm glade that you're here, but are you sure we'll be safe?" Tom asked and I nodded. I would not leave unless we where safe.

(( Hello, I hope everyone enjoyed. I still would like suggestions and also what dose everyone think of the drawing? I had quickly sketched it out searing class so it's not that great. Anyways I'll hopefully post soon. Till next time bye~))^ω^