Episode 8: Girl's Day

"Nope" Was all Veronica said as she pushed the door open, normally, sitting down at the table. She slammed her head down, "I am DONE with the boys"

"What's happened?" Rachael, who was sat across from her asked.

"Simon, that boy is too much for me" Veronica said into the table.

"You literally attack him each time he makes you mad" Dylan pointed out as Veronica just let out a groan, "We hang around the boys too much"

"We should hang out" Nadeen suggested and everyone looked at her, "Like just us, withOUT the boys"

"The sleepover?" Anusha said.

"And what happened there!" Veronica said, lifting her face up from the table to look at her.

"You and Vik almost-" Anusha was saying but got interrupted by Veronica screaming, "No! You guys went to a party with the boys!"

"Her and Vik almost what!" Dylan yelled standing up and looking at Anusha. Veronica said something before Anusha could, "So? What do you guys want to do, then?"

"Go to someone's house?" Aggie said, walking back behind the counter when a customer walked in, "We always do that! Can't we like go out or something"

Rachael over dramatically gasped and put a hand to her chest, "You" She said, "You want to go to a party?" She pretend fainted and fell off her chair and the others laughed. "Aw fuck off" Veronica mumbled slamming her head into the table again. Rachael stood up and sat on the chair again, "Maybe Freezys throwing a party" She mocked and kept teasing. With no response from Veronica she looked at the others, "So what you want to do?"

"Get icecream? Tomorrow?" Aggie suggested, walking back to the table once the customer sat down. "Sounds gucci to me" Dylan responded as everyone else nodded along.

"Meet here tomorrow at 12 then" Aggie said, "Disband!" She clapped three times and everyone got up and walked out of the doors, "All it takes is three claps" Aggie whispered to herself, returning to her shift.

At 12 the next day they all met at the front of the Chipotle. Aggie didn't have work today so they met on the outside of it. "Alright, movie yeah?"Aggie asked as she walked in front of the group leading them all.

"Oo! Can we watch IT?" Dylan excitedly asked as they turned the corner out of the food court.

"Fuck no" Veronica answered. There was a few giggles as they approached the movie theatre. They decided on some random movie and walked inside to watch it. Afterwards they all came out talking about it, "What now?" Lexi asked.

"Well it's 2pm, we could go to Walmart" Rachael spoke, everyone looking at her, "What! We love Walmart!" Rachael didn't let anyone answer and ran towards the entrance of the mall as everyone just sighed and followed her.

Soon enough they walked all the way to Walmart and into the front entrance. Rachael ran over to the wooden letters at the right of the entrance, "First order of business" She said putting her hands on her hips and looking down at the letters. She took them and organized them into a word, when the rest of the girls came over they looked down and Rachael had spelt, 'Gang' with the letters.

"Wait" Veronica said, stepping up and waving Rachael out of the way. She scrapped the letters and picked up some new ones, rearranging it. The girls looked over her shoulder, she had spelt 'Thots'

"Isn't that what Vik called us?" Nadeen said, pushing her a little. She just smiled, "Probably the nicest thing he has ever said to me"

Dylan then walked up besides the two, "Wait, what was it you called him? A side bitch?" She pushed Nadeen out of the way slightly and grabbed some letters herself, "There we go! Perfect" She stepped back and they looked at the words. The wooden letters were placed diagonally across the shelf, it said, 'SideThots.'