Intentions.

Previously:

    And so, my search for the infamous, Naruto Uzumaki, began.

Naruto's POV

    I sighed loudly as I applied the last bit of gold eyeshadow to my eyelid, making my eyes look like a sunset.

I missed him.

    Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha, the man I felt so much with in such a little amount of time. He was the only man I hoped who would want to find me. I meant that note I left him. I wanted him to find me.
"Naruto you're on in 10" Said my manager, Sakura Haruno.
    She and I always supported each other for everything. I helped her get with her long time girlfriend of 7 years, Ino Yamanaka, I had always admired the way they cared so deeply for each other. Their story is far better than any other.
    I was too caught up in my mind to realize that 9 minutes had passed and I was now being rushed out the dressing room door.

    Light, that's all I ever see now.. I didn't always want to be in this line of work, but the money is really good. The art of seduction is what appealed to me too.
It's all just art.
    As I made my way to a man who had brown spiked up hair and red, upside down, triangles on his face, I asked myself the question of 'what satisfaction do I get from teasing all these men?'
The answer? I don't know.

    I finished my act by clutching onto a satin rope that pulled me up to a stand off stage, I was greeted by Ino who had a water bottle in hand.  I smiled at her as I saw Sakura approaching us.

    She gave Ino a quick kiss and a smile before speaking "I think this was the most beautiful performance yet! Hinata really picked the perfect movements for this choreography."
"I agree, Naruto, remind me again why I'm not straight?"
"Well Ino, if you weren't gay, I still would be" I said in the most optimistic tone I could give
"Ah right, theres that" Ino chuckled

    After 15 minutes of casual and work conversation, Sakura spoke.
"Alright Ino, lets let our most prized dancer rest" she said as she snaked an arm around her beloved partners waist.
I may not be good at social cues, but I think I've know them both long enough to understand what that means. I said goodbye and started heading to my dressing room.
    My mind was still clouded by the fact I may never see Sasuke for a long time, I missed his presence, he made me feel wanted.

    I sat at the pearly pink vanity, starting to take off this face of makeup when my phone vibrated. I picked it up and looked at the message

Dog boy:
    You looked so good today, well done on the performance.
Dog boy:
      Come over?

Me:
{Click here to type message....}
__________________________