٠chapter seven٠

"You're really okay with me?" Ryia asked once her and Elicia had stopped hugging and she had stopped crying

"How could I not be okay with you? I'd be a hypocrite." Elicia said, shrugging the inquiry off and beginning to fiddle with the bandages around her arms. It had become a habit from all the times she had had to secretly bandage her wrists.

Ryia mouth was agape when she realized what her best friend meant. "What. . ?"

"What?" Elicia replied. She was pushing down nervous laughter that started to bubble up. Only her parents had known, and it felt weird to tell someone.

"But you..." Ryia started, confused as hell and regretting not noticing. "Ash?"

"I'm bi, Riya. A lot of people are." Elicia stated in a fake bored tone.

Just then Ryia's phone then went off, showing a message from facebook. Both girls shook in fear, reading, 'you were tagged in a photo by M0nk3yM4nnn'. She had never been tagged by the infamous villain, and suddenly Ryia felt like her iPhone was tainted.

Shakily Ryia pressed 'let me see' and a picture popped up. It was her with her secret girlfriend that she had broken up with about a year ago. The other girl, Andy, was kissing Ryia's cheek. Andy had gotten mad that Ryia wouldn't tell anyone about their relationship, so she tried to force her to put the picture on her instagram. Ryia opted to put it on her Pics-art account and told Andy that all of her family and friends would see it. Of course they didn't because no one really knows what Pics-art is and Elicia told her to piss off when Ryia asked her to join.

The caption of the picture read, 'I told you I had dirt on you'. Well that's one way to rub salt in a wound. Almost literally.

Ryia fell off the bed, not understanding why at the moment, and raced out of Elicia's trailer. She ran until she couldn't anymore, looking around and not knowing where she was. Ryia sat down at the base of a tree. She was feeling very depleted and had this mixed feeling of embarrassment and sadness.

Ryia started to think of possible reasons why she had just done that, coming up with every single wrong one. All she had to do is admit it.

She was in love.

༼༽

"Ryia open your damn door!" Rowan yelled, knocking on the Stewart's front door and not realizing that the girl was walking up behind her.

"What do you need guys?" Ryia asked, startling Hailey and Rowan. They had a very chaotic day.

"M0nk3yM4nnn is a killer, Ryia. Raven is really dead." Hailey explained. She looked a bit out of it to Ryia. She had dirt in her hair and circles under her eyes.

"I thought we had already come to that conclusion." Ryia questioned as she scrunched her eyebrows together in confusion. She didn't know the whole story of what happened today, in all honesty Ryia had left her phone at Elicia's and was wondering around for several hours until she came upon this situation.

"Just shut up and come with us!" Rowan yelled.

༼༽

"Elicia?" Rowan asked tentatively. Like she was trying to talk in a cave full of bats, trying to get her message across and not wake a beast at the same time.

The trailer was dark, the only lights being from the street and from Rowan's phone. It didn't look ransacked and that was a good sign. Or like there had been a struggle.

The girls maneuvered through the hallways and into Elicia's room, all of them scared as hell.

The closet door slowly creaked open and a hand was rested on the doorframe. Then Elicia slowly walked out.

"Oh thank gods."