٠chapter eight٠

"The power went out

"The power went out." Elicia stated, sliding timidly out of the closet and into the arms of her best friend.

"Do you think he cut the power? Uh, all of the sudden the lights went out." The brunette stuttered as Hailey joined the hug. Ryia hugged her friend tighter, feeling remorse for running out earlier.

And in that moment she finally realized why she ran. Ryia quickly pulled away from the hug, taking a breath and getting her thoughts together.

"What's wrong?" Elicia asked, noting the girls's fearful expressions.

"She's dead. The girl in the video, she's actually dead." Rowan explained, eyes wide despite the darkness. "He shot her."

"M0nk3yM4nn killed her." Hailey said, and the next words that came out of her mouth could chill you to the bone under these circimstances.

"It's real."

༼༽

"I-um... don't-t know what to say-y." Ryia said, knowing that this was the only time she had ever felt uncomfortable around Elicia.

Rowan and Hailey had gone out to get some drinks, so they were left alone in the room.

She lay on her best friend's mattress, anxiously fiddling with the hem of her shirt. Everything that had happened in the past week was completely overwhelming. Being stalked, watching someone be killed, being cut, realizing her feelings.

Honestly Ryia was starting to freak out while thinking about it. Elicia wasn't talking and Ryia started to wonder if she'd be calmer if they were talking about terrorism.

Ryia sat up suddenly, her breath was coming in unevenly. She could feel her arms starting to burn from the cuts on them. She could see her legs start to shake before her vision began to blur.

"Ryia, calm down." Elicia warned, watching her best friend shake and grasp at her bandages.

"I-I-I c-can't." Ryia stuttered. It felt like the world was spinning around her. Like everything was falling away and the air was getting thinner and thinner.

Elicia remembered something she had read while researching panic attacks, since this had happened before. She reach forward and grasped Riya's face in her hands. Elicia then pressed her lips to the girl who was freaking out's.

The brunette had known that she liked Ryia for some time now. But considering that she didn't want this kiss to be romantic, only for Ryia to hold her breath for a few seconds. So the attack would stop. It would be even more alarming if Elicia had put her hand over Ryia mouth, that would most likely trigger her more.

Oh gods, this is still such a bad idea. How does she know that this won't trigger her? Why didn't she just like wait it out? Ugh, Ryia is going to kill her. This will end so badly.

It was much to both their surprises when Ryia kissed her too. Although neither girl pulled back. Ryia moved her now-steady hands into Elicia's hair, pressing them closer together. Thoughts of confusion and anxiety didn't cross their minds.

Gripping the fabric around Riya's waist, Elicia pulled the girl into her lap. It was electric between them, until a knock came from the other side of the door. Elicia pulled away calmly, instantly thinking that she was thankful they didn't have to talk about what just happened. Ryia on the other hand freaked the heck out. Again. She shrieked and jumped off of Elicia, suddenly realizing what she'd done.

i know that that was from teen wolf and i honestly don't care