Epologe

A/N- Hey guys I'm really glad you have liked this story and I hope you enjoy this last part. I loved writing this story so much! I means the world to me that you guys vote and comment on this. Any way I hope you enjoy!

-------------------

Marinette and Adrien we're currently walking down park pathways on a date. They had currently been dating for a two years now and this particular fall day it was their anniversary.

" So, Adrien. Where are we going exactly?" Marinette asked as Adrien grabbed her hand in his. Adrien smiled.

" You'll see," Adrien replied. They entered the park and Adrien ran over to a bench an motioned for her to sit next to him. She complied sitting next to him and leaning on his shoulder. She smiled as she felt him wrap his arm around her torso. He kissed her gently on the head. It was peaceful. There peaceful moment was ruined, however when a loud bang was heard not too far away. Marinette sat up at the noise.

" Can't we let Rena and Carapace take this one?" Marinette turned to Adrien surprised. (By the way Alya and Nino's superhero names our Rena Rouge and Carapace

" Adrien! We can't! I need to cleanse the akuma!" Marinette protested standing up in the process.

" But!"

" No buts, Paris needs Chat Noir and Ladybug right now!" Marinette yelled. He sighed as she called her transformation.

" I have something a need to ask you though."

-------------------------

After the akuma has been cleansed Ladybug and Chat stood on top of the Arc de Triomphe and stared down at the crowds of reporters and people below them. After Alya stated that she no long would keep up the Ladyblog other reporters took that as a chance to report themselves. Ladybug turned to Chat. She could see in his eyes that something was one his mind.

" So, what did you want to ask me?" Ladybug asked causing Chat to turn toward her.

" What do you mean?"

" Don't think I didn't hear you before kitty. Well, what did you want to ask me?" Ladybug replied turning to face him more squarely. Chat hesitated.

" Can't I ask you when we get home. There's so many people here," Chat replied nervously as he looked at the crowd of people below him. Ladybug smirked.

" Are you scared kitty?"

" No! I just."

" Then you can tell me," Ladybug inquired. Chat sighed as he mustered up all of the courage he could get to ask. Ladybug gasped in realization so had the crowd.

" M'lady, will you marry me?" The crowd went silent in anticipation for her answer. Reports we're filming and people through a Tv anticipated.

" Yes, yes YES!!" Ladybug shouted tackling him to the ground. The crowd of people cheered to the newly engaged heroes. Ladybug kissed her new fiance and smiled. She couldn't wait.

---------------------------------------------

Adrien now was walking home from work and into her house when he heard a squeal from inside.

" Omg Tikki! Look!" He heard Marinette yell from inside. As he opened the door he heard Tikki gasp.

" Omg I so happy for you Marinette!" Tikki exclaimed.

" Happy about what?" Adrien asked cutting in as he walked into the living room. Marinette squeaked in surprise.

" I didn't mean to-," Adrien cut off once he realized what was in her hand. He dropped the bag that was in his hand in shock.

" Surprise?" Marinette chuckled warily. Adrien's face suddenly up in excitement and he tackled her onto there couch and started rambling.

" Omg I can't wait to tell Nino! And Nath, and Kim, and Max, and well Everyone!" Adrien exclaimed with glee. Marinette giggled at his childishness.

" Adrien call down!" marinette said threw giggles.

" Calm down. CALM DOWN!! We're having a kid and you're telling me to calm down!?" Adrien exclaimed sitting up.

" Why you little. I'll show you!" Adrien exclaimed before tickling her mercilessly. She laughed uncontrollably.

" A-adrien s-stop," Marinette said through laughs.

" No, this is my vengeance," Adrien replied back with a dorky villain voice. Eventually Adrien stopped and they cuddled her on the couch.

" Your a dork you know that?"

" Yup, but I'm your dork," Adrien replied with a smile. She sighed.

" Yes you are."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Sorry for not posting sooner I had accidentally thought I had posted it earlier than I actually had, but it's here!