Chapter 20: Broken Group (1/2)

All of you just observed the broken town. Literally torn to pieces. Like, people suddenly went crazy? The barrier was still showing up so you assumed this was some kind of glitch, it out you ok the surface instead of the underground.

You see a bod lying on the ground a few meters away. You walk over to the body and see it has multiple teeth marks all over it. Skin and flesh was torn off. You bent down to get a closer look, then it suddenly grabbed your leg, its eyes opened up and looked similar to your blind eye. It started to bite at your leg. You let out a large scream and Sans immediately teleported to your side, as well as Storyshift Chara.

They both were staring in horror at this zombified beast. You were to busy trying to kick its hand off of your leg to think clearly.

Suddenly a knife went through its head, putting it out of its misery. A gray soul come out over its body. It shattered.

You took the hand off of your leg and thought. You then knew where you were. Zombietale... but why weren't you in the underground?

You turned around to a scared Sans and Storyshift Chara. Storyshift Chara looked worried, she stared at you with those caring eyes to hers. Then, some of the other Chara's came over.

"What happened?!" Core Chara screamed. "Nobody better have touched my senp- I mean Y/N."

"Yeah he as touched... by that!" Sans said.

Core Chara looked at it and scrunched her face. It was gross, blood was spilling from its head making a huge puddle on the ground.

"So... where are we..? The world of vampires?" Classic Chara laughed.

"How can you joke about this!" Storyshift Chara yelled. "We are in the world of mindless, hungry zombies and your making jokes!"

"Well excuse me!" Classic Chara yells back. "I'm at least trying to lighten the mood! I thought you were suppose to be the jokester anyway."

They began to argue and fight. Storyswap Chara came over to you and clung to your arm. She was obviously frightened by the zombies, and completely uncomfortable about everyone arguing. You pulled her close and tried to make her as comfortable as possible. She seemed to like what you were doing, and smiled in response.

Underswap Chara went over to the two fighting Chara's to try and break them up. "Hey, hey, hey!" She yelled. "Stop! Fighting!"

"Not until she admits to being a total moron!" Storyshift Chara yells.

"You shouldn't be talking, ms. I'm gonna (enter offensive insult here)" Classic Chara yelled.

"Wait... why are you even saying anything!" Storyshift Chara yelled. "You aren't any better you slut!"

Storyshift Chara stuck a nerve in Underswap Chara because she straight up slapped her in the face. A gasp was heard out of Storyshift Chara as she summoned knives around Underswap Chara. Classic Chara was just laughing.

"What's so funny!" Storyshift Chara yelled.

"Oh, how you are!" Classic Chara yelled. "You being soooo loud! Weren't you the one that was complaining about the zombie thing?!"

"Ugh!" Storyshift Chara yelled extremely loudly. "I hate you all!"

"I hate you all too!" Classic Chara yelled back.

They both crossed their arms and turned their backs to each other. Sans was just watching, he wanted to face palm himself because of their ridiculousness. You were just hugging Storyswap Chara, as she hugged you. Core Chara just watched was a yandere smirk on her face, though nobody seemed to notice. Cross Chara was just sitting in a corner, as usual. You felt bad for her, she was just lonely.

You kissed Storyswap Chara's head and went over to Cross Chara. You sat down next to her. She glanced over at you, then looked away again.

"I'm tired..." she said. "I'm tired of all this fighting and no sense... I had to live through stuff like this once... I want it to end."

She began to tear up. You embarrassed her in a hug, her mood seemed to have lightened up a small bit. Maybe not a lot, but a good enough bit.

"That's it! I'm outta here!" Classic Chara yelled as she stormed off out of sight.

"Fine! Your not the only one that can to that!" Storyshift Chara teleported away.

They had ditched you all, for their own selfish thoughts and argument points.

You then heard loud zombie noises coming from the wall that was next to you and Cross Chara. She seemed to hear it too and immediately backed away from the location.

Suddenly, a large group of zombies burst through the wall and started to attack you. You summoned a bone that went straight through one, but it didn't kill it. It was immobilized but sill trying to grab and bite you. You back over to the others, they were also backing away, but at a bit of a slower pace.

You were all going to have to fight your way out...

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter, I don't have a lot of time, that's why this will be a two parter.