Part 2

You heard music playing. Love Robbery by Kalin and Myles.

Your POV:

I was about to wash my hair, when I heard the bathroom door open, I looked out of the curtain, to see Matt in his boxers, taking off his shirt.

"What on Earth do you think you're doing Matt?!"

He stopped taking off his shirt.

"I'm taking a shower, what about you babe?" he said with a seductive smirk on his face.

That smirk always made you melt.

"Matt, get ouuuuu-----"

Before you could finish, he took off his shirt, revealing his perfect, tanned, sexy muscular body.

You've never seen him full on naked before, but as flirty as he was, you knew you were about to.

"I'm basically already naked Shante" he said with a puppy dog face trying to persuade you.

He started walking closer.

"Do you mind Shante?" he said with a sexy smirk.

"Actually yee----"

Before you could finish, he took his boxers off and walked closer to the shower.

You didn't want to say anything because you knew you would stutter.

"Actually umm n-n-no. I-I umm don't m-mind at all, but shut the door and press p-play again, I need m-music."

"I'll just wait until you're done I guess" he sighed as he pressed play, you saw him walking away, so you continued with your hair. You hear the door shut. You close your eyes and start rinsing your hair when you feel a pair of strong warm arms wrap around your waist. You open your eyes, but before you could even step out from under the water, his perfect pink lips crashed into yours, after a few minutes he stopped the kiss, he showered up.