Part 4

Taylor. Shit.

"Taylor, how long have you been here?"

"Long enough" he looked at you and smiled.

All you could do was blush. You were still in only your bra and underwear but you and Taylor were that close type, so he didn't get distracted.

"So, Shante.  Growing up. huh?"

"Taylor, shutup"

All of a sudden you feel warm arms snake around your waist. Matthew kissed you.

"Hey babe. Yo Taylor"

"Yo bro.  What's up?"

"Well I just tapped that" he looked at you with a grin.

"Yeah, I heard" he chuckled.

"So, Matt, Taylor, what are the plans for today?"

"Considering it's like 260°F outside, We should go to a waterpark" Taylor said like a little kid.

"Yeah, I'll go get dressed"

"Same"

"K, hurry"

You and Matt went upstairs to change into your swimsuits.  As you were changing, he wasn't.  He was watching t.v.

"Matt? Get ready"

"I'm enjoying the view"

You sighed. You decided to wear your neon baby blue strapless bikini.

"Woah.  Woah. Woah.  Shante. What do you think You're wearing? " Matt asked a little bothered.

"A bikini, duh"

"can you wear a different  one, so that way if you run or something your boobs won't fall out?"

"suuuurrreeee" you said annoyed.

You took off your top. Matt stayed right where he was. He grabbed you're waist and pulled you closer.

"I love you baby. You're beautiful."

"Thanks babe. I love you too!"

You put on a neon pink bikini with blue stripes.

"Matt, why aren't you getting dressed?"

"Go downstairs and wait with Taylor"

"k"

"Thanks" you said as you gave him a passionate kissed. He kissed you back. You walked downstairs to find Taylor, already dressesd and waiting.

"Y'all ready?"

"Matt's upstairs"

"MATT COME ON!!!!"

Matt walks downstairs wearing blue trunks with pink strings. He handed you shirt while smiling.

"I wanted to match, to let everybody know You're mine baby, and here put this shirt on"

You take the shirt, and it says "I'm taken, by Matt. 3.16.11 ~infinity and beyond~ it had a picture of you and Matt kissing on the 4th of July, so there were fireworks in the back. It was cute. It was also your profile pic and lockscreen. 

"Thanks baby" you said giving him a kiss, that got heated quickly.

"GUYS! GUYS! SORRY I GOTTA BE A C-C-COCK BLOCK BUT DAMN!!!!!" TAYLOR yells.

You get to the waterpark.

"Matt I'm hungry, I'M gonna go get something to eat"

"want me to come with?"

"I'M not 3"

"hurry back babe"

As you were running over there, you bumped into someone, spilling their drink all over them.

"what the hell?!" he said.

"sorry"

"Shante?"

"Cameron?!"

He walks closer and gives you a hug, not realizing he had sticky syrup from his snow cone all over him.

"All over my shirt."

"Sorry"

He takes his shirt off,  you couldn't help but glare. I guess he noticed you staring.

"Like what you see?"

"Shutup"

"Hahah "

He hugs you and whispers in your ear "I've  missed you"

You two exchange numbers and then you walk back over to Matt.