Part 7

"Okay, I'll call him" Matt said, you could tell he was hurt, but you didn't pay any attention to it. He only wanted what was best for you.

Matt's POV:

Flashbacks were coming back to you about what you had saw that night.

Cameron walked in. He went over and hugged Shante.  I wanted to cry, but I had to stay strong.

Your POV:

"CAMERON. BABY!!!!"

Cameron looked confused.

"Baby?  Shante,  We broke up 4 years ago"

"W-What?" you asked obviously confused.

"Shante,  I told you,  you and Cameron broke up and you and Matt have been together ever since, you two planned on getting married, having kids, raising a family together " Taylor told you.

You took a moment to take it all in.

"Mr.Caniff,  Mr. Espinosa, Mr. Dallas, I wanted to say that Shante will be staying with us here at the hospital for a week" the nurse said.

Taylor's POV:

I hope Josh doesn't find out she's here.

Josh was one of my ex best friends, but I stopped hanging out with him, when he,  he tried to rape Shante,  if I wouldn't have shown up at the time I did, he would have. Yes, Shante has had a hard life, but I've gotten her partially back on track, and then when Matt came along, she pushed me to the side a little, he made her whole again. I was happy for her. I just wanted the sister back, that told me anything and everything,  even if was her deepest, darkest secret.

I want my old sister back.

Your POV:

"Taylor, can I talk to you.......alone, please"

"Yeah sure sis "

Everybody else left the room leaving you and Taylor alone. You could see that Taylor was calm, he had a smile on his face.

"What about Josh?" you asked worried about yourself getting hurting again.

"He won't come near you, I'm staying here, along with Matt and Cameron " his smile faded.

"Good. Taylor?" you asked with a sparkle in your eye.

"Yeah?"

"I love you so much. Thanks for everything." you smiled.

His smile returned on his face.

"I love you too,  and no problem, I want to protect you"

He gave you a kiss on the forehead and walked out.

What if Josh came back? What if he still remembered what Taylor did to him? Or worse. What if he comes to finish what he started?

You blacked out.

You could hear, but couldn't open your eyes. You heard footsteps walk towards you, you heard a chair being scooted towards the bed, they sat down. They began talking, it was a familiar voice, but you couldn't make it out who it was.

"Hey Shante.  I know you don't remember me, but I love you. I love with everything I've got to live for. I just wish you could remember me. I know It's not your fault, but this 3 1/2 relationship We had, just went down the drain."

Whoever it was started crying. He rook my hand. I still couldn't make out who it was.

"Shante,  these last 3 years, you've made me a better man, you've made me happy, you've picked me you when I fell, you gave me hope, when I thought there was none left, you loved me with everything you had, now you don't even remember me. I don't even know if you can hear me, but I love you soo much, I'm sorry I called you a slut and a bitch, even though you don't remember .....I did. I'm so sorry, I wish you would remember me, Well I have to go now, visiting hours are over, but I love you baby" he kissed your forehead and left.