Part 6

Matt.

He saw me basically eating Shawn's face off. I looked up at him.

"Oh,  hey Matty" I said seductively.

I went back to kissing Shawn.

"Shante " he said heartbroken.

"What?!" I scoffed at him.

"Why are you doing this to me?!" he said slightly raising his voice.

"Is it not slutty enough for you, here let me try harder" (currently listening to "Show Me" by Kid Ink hahahahha. Get it? No. OK.) You say as you untie Shawn's trunks.

"Shante,  stop!!!!!" he said in tears.

You've never done anything like that with anyone else but Matt, but he hurt you so bad, you didn't care.

You traveled your hand up and down Shawn's abs.  You leaned down and kissed him.

You looked you and saw Matt on the ground with his face in his hands crying hard. You felt bad. You got up and walked to the room. You felt bad for Matt, but not bad enough to talk to him. You go in the room, and get in the hottub.  Taylor comes in.

"Shante,  he deserved it, but he's out there crying still"

"You act like that bothers me? I cried for 2 hours,  Taylor. 2 fucking hours, nearly passing out because I was out of fucking breath!"

"Calm down sis, I support you no matter what"

Taylor always calmed you down, always sensed when something wasn't right, always knew when something was wrong. Everything.

"Shante,  something isn't right with Matt"

I get up to look out the window and see Matt.......kissing a girl on the lips for a picture.

This made you even more mad. You went to the hotel next to tours where Cameron was staying.

"Shante,  don't do this"

You walked and knock on Cameron's door.  As soon as he opens it,  you grab his face and immediately attack his face. You push him on the bed, and straddle him, leaving the door open. Everyone thought you were boiling hot, they couldn't help not doing things with you. Cameron grabbed your ass, you let out a small moan. He flipped you guys over. (Listening to "Up Down" (Do this all day)") The kiss got heated. He wanted a slut? I'll give him a slut. You hear some foot steps. You loved Matt with all your heart, but half of you wanted to get back at him. You see him in the doorway. You smirk. Then Taylor walks by and shakes his head. You get you, grab your shirt and walk back to your room. You find Matt in a condition you've never seen him.

"Shante,  h-h-ow could you?" I could barely understand him, he was crying so hard.

"Matt, I saw you kissing that girl"

"You made out with Shawn?!?!!!!?!"

"YOU CALLED ME A SLUR WHICH CLEARLY I WAS NOT, I'M NOT A BITCH MATT, YOU'RE BEING A FUCKING DICK. YOU LOVE HER LIPS SO MOTHER FUCKING MUCH WHY DON'T YOU GO FUU------"

You were cut off by MATT kissing you. You weren't liked most girls, you could resist it. You pushed him off of you.

"I wasn't finished with what I had to say"

"Shante,  baby"

"WHY DON'T YOU GO CALL HER BABY. GO FUCK HER. I'M DONE MATT. DONEEEEEEEEE. GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!" you nearly screamed.

"You know what Shante,  You're a bitch"

"I'M a bitch? I'll show you a bitch" you said as you moved your hand closer to Shawn's dick.

"You wouldn't "

"Leave"

Once he walked out, you broke down, you couldn't take it anymore. You're biological father just died, your grandma was on the final stage of lukemia,  your baby sister was taken away at the hospital, and your dog got ran over, he knew none of that. And now you had just lost your boyfriend of 3 years over this. you were a wreck.

You picked up your phone and called Y/F/N

you: "Y/F/N, I can't do this anymore.

f: "do what shannnnntaaayyyy"

you: "Live. breathe. everything. I'M done. I can't take anymore pain."

f: "Sha---"

You hung up.

Taylor's Pov: 

I was getting pictures with fans when Shante's best friend called me.

f: "TAYLOR!!!!!! GO TO SHANTE RIGHT NOW, SHE'S TRYING TO KILL HERSELF!!!!!" she said crying.

I pushed my fans out of the way yelling sorry, and ran towards the hotel.

Your pov:

I looked at myself in the mirror. I took out my blade,  and the pills. I took a pill. My vision started to blur, I took 2 more. The last thing I remember was Taylor and MATT carrying me.

Matt's POV:

"Shante,  not I love you, I know what I said was stupid, it wasn't true, I love you with everything I have, I would risk my life to save yours, baby I love you" he said in tears.

You and Taylor drove to the hospital. You sat down.

"Taylor. Taylor Caniff? Matt. Matt Espinosa?  You are listed as relatives, she is very lucky, she only has a concusion,  and if she would've taken another pill, she would not have made it, I'M glad you got there when you did, if them pills would've stayed in her system much longer, she wouldn't be here, you can go in and see her, but don't talk loud, when she fell, she hit hard"

"Hey Shante " Taylor said.

"Taylor! Thank you" you barely spoke.

"Matt helped too"

"Matt? Who's Matt?"

Matt's face went from a smile, to a blank hurt face.

"Shante,  he's your boyfriend of 3 almost four years in 2 weeks" Taylor stated.

"No, Cameron is my boyfriend. Where is he? " you asked concerned.

"Oh No" MATT and Taylor both said at the same time.

Matt's pov: 

No. All those years of wonderful moments down the drain. Well, already she doesn't remember the fight. But she lost her virginity to me, what if she doesn't remember. Shit. I'M a horrible person.

Your pov:

"I want Cameron"

Yeah, I just slung all the drama out there, but this story gets better, I promise.

What do you think will happen next?

winner gets a complete fan fiction. :) 

Comment or post on my message board.

Kik me foe imagine requests:  @okaycarterr