Chance 12: Old Times

ROSE POV

When we came down from the stage I saw Jimin greeting me with a smile.

"You were great out there" he said and i can see the sincerity in his eyes

"Thank you. Break a leg" I replied at him and he nods. Jimin and Seulgi went up to the stage. And me and Jungkook decided to watch the performance from behind.When they start performing I can't help but be amazed at how good Jimin is when it comes to dancing. They are performing a couple dance and its very cute, I must say that Seulgi is also good but throughout the performance I can't help but get pissed whenever the two of them,would be really close. I know I shouldn't feel this towards him but I can't help it.

[Watch this video and imagine it was Jimin and Seulgi]

When they finished their performance I could hear a loud cheering from the audience some are clapping, whistling and shouting. I must say that they had the most cheer out of everyone in the contest and I know they deserve it.

Later on, after all the performance was finished we were asked to come out to the stage to announce the best talent, most popular couple and the best couple of the festival. They start by giving the award to the most popular couple and I was shocked when Jungkook and I won. Apparently, we had the most likes for our picture and the next award they gave was for the best talent and Jungkook and I got third place and for me it was enough. Just singing in front of a lot of people without walking out or not being able to say anything is already big prize for me. Then the moment we had been waiting for starts, they were only three couples standing and we were one of them.

"So, for our main event we have 3rd place,2nd place and Champion. We chose the best couple by these criteria the chemistry of the couple, the votes in our page, audience appeal and team work with the whole section.So first let's call on the 3rd place Joy and Seungjae!" the MC announced and i cant help but to be shock as well as Jungkook.

"So now we only have two couples standing, who do you want to win?!Audience has their own bet but will it be the one?"

"Everyone have their bet and lets not keep them waiting Leetuk."

"Okay , Sora lets announce first the champion and the one who will not be called is the second place."

"So for the best couple of the festival and the champion its Jimin and Seulgi!" He said with a loud voice and a smile.

I was suprised that they won, not that i doubt them or anything maybe because something in me actually wanted to win. I am happy for them, i could see that they work hard in this and i know they deserve it. They were given a crown and a sash. As well as me and Jungkook but without the crown part. When i turn to my classmates i was suprised that they were happy like genuine happy, i can feel it.

"Even though we dont win, you won something" Jungkook  whispered to me

"What? That i can perform now infront of many people?" i said as i smile at him

"No, i was thinking that since we didnt win the best couple. You have the best partner and handsome at that" he said as he winked at me and i cant help but chuckle in response.

--
When we return to our room earlier they greeted us with smiles and made me and Jungkook feel like we won. And i cant help but be moved by them, they set up some foods and stereo on our room. Crazy as it sounds but we had a party at school. I mean without the alcohol, we sang with the music, we dance and we had fun. I know i will treasure these moments forever.

I was walking out of school when i heard my name and when i turn it was Jimin running towards me  and he was smiling brightly and i return the favor.

"Going home?" he asked as he was catching his breaths

"Yeah. You? By the way congratulations"

"Thanks. Congrats to you too. Anyways, dont you think its too early to go home?"

"Huh?"

"Lets go eat somewhere.My treat"

"I'm full.Thank you for the offer though"

"I'll buy you a pizza and a pasta" he said as he had a wicked grin in his face. He knows my weakness and he's using it well against me.

"Fine, you had me at pizza" i said, i'm already full but somehow i want to be with him.

💐 🌸 🌹 🌻 🌺 🍁 

Short Update.

I'm still bad at describing things but i'm trying my best and i know in time it will get better. Sorry for the grammatical errors.

Any JiRose shippers out there?

Happy Reading 😄 📖

Vote,Comment and Enjoy 😜 🙆

-Jen xoxo 💋