Chapter 20: The Decision

Rose POV

"We'll let you eat at peace. Lets go outside and talk"

I look at Jungkook as he said those words to Jimin and i was just sitting there. I dont know what to do, am i suppose to do anything? While i was drown on ny thoughts they already left and the realization came.

Two boys are fighting over me
its like some kdrama. Usually in dramas i really like it but i didnt know that it will be this hard. I like them both actually but at the end of the day i have to chose one and end up hurting the other one.

I dont like this but i have to make a decision. There's nothing i can do to undo this. I just hope it will end well.

Before the class resume again i saw Jungkook walk into the classroom and sat down i was going to give back his lunchbox but our teacher came.

I try to focus on my classes and i did. Thankfully.

When the class ended i went to Jungkook to give his lunchbox and was shocked when i saw his lips was busted.

"What happen to you?" i asked concern as i point to his lips

"Ah. This? I trip when i was running on the grounds earlier" he said and i didnt believe him but i didnt ask more question.

"They taste great Jungkook. Thank you" i said as smile at him.

"Well im glad you liked it. Your going home right? I'll take you home"

"Actually i still have something to do." i lied.

"Well i can come with you if you want."

"No thats fine Jungkook you can go home. I'll be fine thanks for the offer though"

I have nothing to do, or to go i just want to clear my head. So after schooll i decided to went to my favorite ice cream shop and decided to eat as much as i want. As i was eating i realize what i have to do. Between Jungkook and Jimin. I already have the decision.

I called Jimin and ask him if he could come to see at the ice cream shop and i was suprise that he was more than happy to come.

I was eating a cookie when i saw him walk in the shop and i wave my hand for him to notice. And he smiled to me.

"Did you enjoy the kimbap?" he asked as he flash a smile at me and i can see the twinkle in his eyes.

"I did, they were very good Jimin. I actually called you here because i have something to tell you" 

😂😂😂😅😅🤔🤔🤔

What do you think is the decision of Rose?
JiRose shippers where u at?

Would you like a Jimin or Jungkook POV?

I dedicate this chapter for these people
@MysteryQueen67
@GOOGLEezehra
@naomjus
@cecidinnya
@park_kaesi
@syhhh06
@khadijagul
@Jirose25
@Softchaengoo
@Cccccc43

Thank you for supporting this book and for voting and commenting. Thank you!

Whenever you guys vote or comment it made me happy. So thank you! I am happy that you guys are enjoying this.

Happy Reading 😄 📖

Vote,Comment and Enjoy 😜 🙆

-Jen xoxo 💋