Chapter 22: It Hurts

Jungkook POV

After the fight with Jimin i went to the restroom to wash my hands and my lip.

How can he said that he deserve her? He left her and hurt her. Im not going to let the history repeat itself. I was too shy to confess to Rose and thats the reason i lost her, because i was scared and i didnt fight for her. But now its different its all or nothing. I know she likes me, i can feel it. 

The pageant was a blessing on disguise we became close and i got the chance to tell her what i feel for her. And i was happy that she finally knew the next step is to make her mine. I can make her happy. The prison thing was my idea because i needed time to be close to her more then few days later i saw her with Jimin. And i was pissed and scared. Scared that they could got back together. Scared that i'm going to loose her the second time around. 

I went back to our classroom pretending everything is okay, while my head is in turmoil thinking all of the possibilities. What if she wants to get back together with Jimin?  And im just some kind of wing man?

When the class ended Rose came up to me and gave back the lunchbox and told me that she ate well and i was happy she recognized my efforts. Then she notice my lips that was busted and i just lie at her. I wanted to take her home but she said no that she had something to do so i let her go. 

I stayed in the school for about an hour in the library to be specific. Reading Elizabeth Browning Sonnet from the Portuguese for my report. It was really hard to understand but at least i understand the half of it, i think. So rather than walking on my regular  way i went the other way because i remember that my sister asked me to buy her ice cream when i home.

As i was nearing the ice cream shop i saw Jimin walked in and then Rose was there. I didnt know what happened to me and i was just stuck there watching their every move trying to understand. Then Rose started crying because i can see her trying to wipe her eyes then Jimin went to her side and i dont know what exactly happen next but then Jimin hugged her and they talked then i saw Jimin kissed Rose her and they hugged each other. And thats when i lost it, i run away from that place. I didnt know i was crying when i felt i was having a hard time breathing but not from running.

I lost. They got back together. It hurts, it freaking hurts. I didnt know it will be this painful. Its like my whole body became numb and nothings going on my head but that scene of Rose and Jimin in the ice cream shop. Thankfully i got home safe.

+*+*+*+*

I dont want to go to school, i dont want to move or anything but i have to suck it up because we have a test. 

I'm just brokenhearted but why does my whole body hurt? Its like i have no reason to smile anymore. I went to school and didn't talk to anyone because i dont want to. When i walk in our classroom i saw her talking with her friends and our eyes meet and she smile at me and i didnt reciprocate it and just sit down and put my head down on my desk.

If she choose Jimin why didnt she tell me? How long will she torture me?
Then i felt something nudging my arm and i saw her. Then she smiled at me,that smile that i fell for. 

She handed me a note saying

I'll see you after class at the garden.
-Rose 😊

I just look at her and nod. I dont even know if i should come. Maybe she's going to tell me that her and Jimin got back together.

😂😂🤔🤔😆😆😰😱😘😍😍

So what do you think of Jungkook's POV?

What do you think Rose will say to Jungkook? 😆🤔

Once again i want to thank these people for voting/commenting in this story. It made me happy. I love reading the comments. Thank you.
@rozaay
@btsbpink
@roseflowerpinkred
@blinkjelly
@cassivip
@rojefied
@Chipmunk_chae

BTW are there any Filipino blinks and army here? I know i am. Kumusta mga besshie? 🙋🙋🙋😍

I am uploading using my phone so its not properly tagged but i will soon.

Happy Reading 😄 📖

Vote,Comment and Enjoy 😜 🙆

-Jen xoxo 💋