Øne

I'm falling. No no wait i'm drowning. WAIT I'M DROWNING! I can't breath. I start screaming. Your being dragged down. You scream louder.
"Y/N!!!" That familiar voice...i'm being dragged down faster! I screan louder. I can't move ropes are pulling me and hurting me. I feel the burning from the rope I start crying.
"Y/N!!!!!!!" I jerk awake. It was a dream I turn to my Fiance,Jordan Dun, I fall into his chest and sob.
"I-it felt s-s-so real...." He stroke your (C/H) hair and rubs your back.
"It's ok..." you hear Josh and Tyler runnin- no more like stampeding up the stairs.
Tyler is the first one up the stairs"Y/N! Ar-" Josh cuts him off by pushes him out the door way. He has a worried look slapped across his face.
"Are you ok?!?" I just nod and hug myself Jordan still hugging me. Tyler gets up again and look at Josh funny.
"You took a really long nap....its 8 at night" Tyler says with a worried face mixed with confused.
Jordan looks at my (C/E) eyes and smiles, god it makes me melt I feel butterflies.
"Ya missy we have a date!" Jordan says as he walks out the room but stands in the door way.
"I love you princess" he says as he closes the door. I get a TØP shirt on combat boots on and ripped jeans. I may be engaged to Josh Dun's brother and see Josh's dorky ass everyday but I still like Twenty Øne Piløts I put your hair in a high pony tail. I'm kinda pleased with how I look. I put some eyeliner on and mascara then red lip stick. I walk down stairs and see Jenna.
"JENNA!!!" I run up to her and hug her.
"Hey hey! I just got here! Be careful I have a growing human inside me" she whispered she didn't tell Josh Jordan and Tyler yet she kept it to herself she only told me. I feel special! We all are going out for dinner. Jenna worse almost the same thing as me except she wore a pink sweatshirt. I turn around and see Jordan pink spread acrossed his cheeks. He bites his lip.
"Damn Princess" He grabs me by the waist and kissed me. His kisses soft and gentle.
~TIME SKIP~
After dinner Jenna and Tyler left to go to the house. Josh Jordan and I walked around it was dark we laughed and talked until.
"HEY! Gimme your shit!"
Jordan looked at him with an unreadable expression
"Sir can you please leave?" Josh looked at Jordan funny, and mumbles 'Tyler says that.' The man grabbed my wrist and pointed the gun at me head.
"Y/N!" Josh screamed and his eyes started tearing up
"LET HER GO!" Jordan yelled sternly and sounded angry.
Tears came to my eyes and I was shaking and screaming.
"Please! Please! Let me go!" He throws me on the ground and shoots Jordan in the abdomen (Hamilton lol) the guy ran away. I looked at Jordan and started crying.
"JOSH CALL 911!!!" Josh immdietly looked at me and nodded holding back his tears. I hear groaning from Jordan. I turn around fast and crawl to him sobbing I grab his hand and hold it.
"Princess...don't cry....please..." he groaned he looked up at me.
"Y-you can't die were gonna get married and have a family you promised!!!" I cried harder he held me. Until his body went limp. I looked at him. His face pale. He smiles and his hand goes limp. The ambulance comes. I shake him and sob violently.
"J-jordan? Jordan! JORDAN!??!" Josh comes up behind me and holds me. He rubs my back and stroke my hair crying too.
"Shh (Y/N)....Shhh" if i was crying he would usually say it's ok....but he didn't. He knew it wasn't.
~at the hospital~
I sit in the waiting room hugging my knees crying. Josh walks out. Eyes red cheeks tinted pink.
"Y/N He's gone" he mumbled out, it hit my heart and broke it. I sobbed harder. Josh ran up to me and held me.
"JOSH I LOVED HIM!!! H-HE LEFT ME!" I said in an angry voice, I was mad at Jordan he left me. We were gonna get married. And have a life. He promised....
"Shh (Y/N) I know i know..."
~3 weeks later~
Josh's POV
She didn't go to his funeral. She stayed in her room she missed Jenna telling everyone about her being pregnant. It's breaking my heart. I walked up stairs and go into her room.
"Go away..." she's curled up in the bed.   I go into the bed and curl up next to her seeing her face bags under her eyes red eyes. She was in pain she hasn't slept.
"It's ok princess" I immdietly regretted calling her that Jenna told everyone not to call her that or she'll be angry. I stroke her hair and kissed her head.
"Jordan....left me...." her eyes got heavy and she fell asleep. I put my arm around her waist and hold her close.
"Sleep princess....." I mumble before falling asleep.