Twø

Tyler's POV 
'It's been 2 hours sense Josh went to check on (Y/N)...that seems too long' I thought to myself.
"Mabye they're fucking." Jenna says in a sarcastic voice eatting fruit loops with a dirty sweatshirt hair all in knots and one hand in a box of fruit loops and the other in her baby bump. God shes sexy.
"Mabye...Josh does like (Y/N) he couldn't have her cause Jordan did but sense hes go-" Josh interrupted me.
"She's in too much pain to be in a relationship. She took a nap and I cuddled her and fell asleep next to her." His cheeks were slightly blushed. (Y/N) walked out room looking tired but hugs Josh.
(Y/N) POV
I hug Josh's waist and put my head into his back.
"Thank you Josh...." I say yawning rubbing my eyes. He smiles. Butterflies start going off in my stomach and I blush.
"God hes so cute....WAIT DID I SAY THAT OUTLOUD!?" I blush and hide my face in my hands. He is my- was my soon to be brother in law! I can't like him Jordan would be disappointed in me!
"It's ok Princess!" He smiles again and pats my head. He mumbles something but goes into the bathroom. WAIT I FORGOT THE RAZORS!
"(Y/N)!" His voice is loud but sad. I walk in the bathroom he holds up the razor with dried blood on it. Some tears escape his eyes. He grabs my wrist and pulls up my sleeve and gasps.
"Why? Why would you do that?" I feel guilty...i look up and cry I fall into his arms and sob. He's warm and smells like peppermint. (Don't ask how i know that) He grabbed my face and looked into my eyes.
"Jos-" he cut me off as our lips touched I was in shock. His kiss was rough and passionate. Unlike Jordan this one felt good and exciting. Our kiss breaks.
"I-im so sorry...i don't what came over m-me" he looked at the ground and walked out the bathroom.
"Can i do this?" I ask myself I look up grab a towel and start the shower and get in then i sing to myself.
"I'm bad at love But you can't blame me for tryin' You know I'd be lyin' sayin' You were the one! That could finally fix me lookin at my history!"
I wash my hair and sing more and I hear Jenna giggling. I open the shower curtain and see her standing there.
"JENNA!!!!" She was recording me singing. I was so embaressed soap still in my hair eyes blood shot red.
"GET OUT JENNA!!" She giggled and scooched out.
Josh's POV
Her lips. Soft and tender. Her lips felt innocent. Mabye if things work out with (Y/N) not for long.
"Jooosh! your out the band." Tyler says crossing his arms. I look up at him from the couch and laugh a little knowing hes just joking.
He pats my shoulder smiles then gives me his ' you did it?' Face I smile and nod.
"TOLD YOU YOU CAN DO IT! Just don't tell Jenna."
"Don't tell Jenna what?" Tyler and me jump and scream like little girls. We turn slowly to Jenna.
"Heeey Jennnaaaa...." we say in unison.  Jenna crosses her arms and looks upset.
"What did you do?" Jenna glared at Tyler and me. We knew our lives were over. Tyler's gonna sleep on the couch and so am I. And that also means no taco bell for a week!!
"I-i u-uh...." I was nervous and scared Tyler had the same look.
"JOSH KISSED (Y/N) AND I GAVE HIM THAT IDEA!!!!!" She frowned.
"She's not ready for a relationship her fiance who shes been with for almost 10 years died. She's not ready yet!!! Tyler Josh couch. No taco bell for 2 weeks!!!" She walked into the kitchen and got fruit loops and glass smashed on the floor.
"WE NEED MORE FRUIT LOOPS AND A NEW BOWL! IN CRAVING FRUIT LOOPS AND I BROKE THE BOWL ON ACCIDENT!"She went to her room and ate the fruit loops.
"God dammit Tyler" I stare at Tyler and he just shrugs. God weird day.

Sooo! That was chapter 2! Did you enjoy it!? Wow 2 chapters in 1 day! FUCKING SICK🤘👽🤘 🤘💀🤘 LOVE YA GUYS!