Føur

Y/N POV
December.
I stand on this line. This line is mine. Remeber those words. Feel the cold on my skin and warmth from hus body and the smoke from his ciggerettes. Stand on this line of love, pain, and truth.
"What are you thinking about?" He breathed out with his smoke.
"Life. Life forever. And how fast this could be over."
He takes another drag of his ciggerette. And scratches my back.
"Josh?" I say tears welling in my eyes. He looks at me signalling hes listening.
"You love me right?" I look up at him and he grabs my face caressing my cold cheeks.
"Of course Y/N....I may not be Jordan theres no replacing him but i"ll always love you" He kisses my lips making them warm. I love him. But Jordan will always have a special place in my heart.
"Are you ready?" Josh ask with a gentle smile. I nod but don't smile.
"Ready" I sit in the car and it starts moving holding the flowers in my arms tightly but not too tight. We get out and walk down the path. Its colder here. I see the rocks with names and years written on them then i see Jordan Dun 1994-2017 Loving brother friend and future husband.
I tear up. Josh rubs my back to calm me down. His tombstone.
"The funeral already happened?" Tears are streaming down my face.
"Ya. You missed it...." he sqeezes my hand. And kisses my cheek then squats down to the tombstone.
"I love you Brother. We both loved tje same beautiful wonderful girl. Not a day goes by when no ones thinking about you." He kisses 2 fingers and puts it on the tombstone. Then walks to car as soon as he sits in the car i drop on my knees and sob.
"I miss you so much. Why did god take you away from me?!?! Why?! I love you and miss you so much i love you so much it hurts so much that your gone. Josh has been treating ms very well...." i put the flowers on ground infront of the tombstone.
"Josh is a great guy. No wonder hes your brother. You and him are such gentle men. Bye see you in 2 weeks." I walk to the car and Josh hugs me and kisses me. He drives to Tylers house and looks at me in the eyes.
"U-uh J-Jos-" He grabs my face and kisses me roughtly. It gets more intese and sexual. He starts undressing me until in fully naked.
~30 minutes later~
Tylers POV
"Say happy birthday to daddy Alice!" Jenna holds Alice to me and she giggles. I pick her up. God im getting old.
"Its my birthday!! I love you mommy Uncle Jishy and Auntie C/N (cute nickname) where are they anyways?" I turn to Jenna and she shrugs but think.
"The car pulled up" she grabs Alice and rocks her putting her to sleep. "Go check on them" i smile and kiss Jenna's cheek and walk to there car. And the-
"OH MY GOD!" i scream and cover my eyes.
"TYLER! I-I-I WERE DOING TAXES!!!!!" Josh screamed so loud our neighbors could hear.
"YOUS WERE FUCKING IN MY CAR!!!! NOT JOSH'S!!!"
I look over and see Y/N covering her naked body hiding her blushing face witb her hands.
"AHHHH GET!" Josh practically throws clothes on Y/N. And i walk away mortified and flop on my bed.
"So are the-" i cut Jenna off.
"Shut.up. ive wittnesses terrible things in my life but this is the worse thing ever. They were naked and fucking in the car." My voice sounds shaky and scared. She laughed and i groanes and threw myself back onto the bed.

Sooo i did it. So yay! This is my favorite chapter so far i made!!! Do y'all like it? I feel like its good!