Five

(Y/N) POV

I finally got my clothes on.  I feel guilty for doing that after seeing Jordan.  I walked into the house and pick up Alice
"Hi sweetie pie!!!" I say happily ignoring this pit of guilt in my stomach. "You are just the sweetest" she stared at me blankly because she's too little to comprehend emotions yet. I walk down stairs and see Tyler still scared for his life eating a tub of ice cream shaking. "Tyler I'm sorry Happy birthday" He looks over at me and just smiles and shrugs.

After a bit Alice is asleep on Josh's chest I stare at Josh only seeing Jordan. I start questioning thoughts. I start questioning our relationship I start questioning me. Why? I'm happier...right? I stared at the table as I sit down zoning out for what seemed like hours. I get out my trans when I hear Tyler and Jenna arguing for the 12th time this week but this time she grabs Alice.

"I cant believe HOW SELFISH YOU ARE!!!!" Jenna's screams make me jump and wake Alice up, Alice starts crying and Tyler looks worried for his baby.

"Jenna come on! it's my birthday I have a right please don't take Alice please I want you both here for my birthday please" Tyler has so much sadness in his eyes it is his birthday. "Come on I've been trying to work on the album. its finally almost done...I wrote a song for you just le-" Jenna cut him off and screamed.

"SAVE IT! YOUR SONG WON'T BRING ME BACK. I'm going to my moms house." Then like that Jenna left slamming the door behind her. Tyler stared blankly the called someone. I knew who he called too. No it wasn't another girl to save his thirst it was none other than Brendon Urie. Tyler called for a code 420. Josh and Tyler haven't called that code sense Jebby broke up and it was Jordan's idea.

"hey Brendon....Ya...Code?...psh..uh. 420 why not. Jenna left with Alice so she won't know." Tyler smirked and hung up he gave the keys to Josh, Josh ran out for snacks and other great foods. I got all the blankets and pillows. I heard the door knocked and opened it letting Brendon in.

"Got the good Kush." Brendon smiled and giggled. He placed the bag on the table and started rolling things up just for everyone, Josh came back and spent almost $200 on food. we all sat in a circle and Brendon lit it up taking hit.
"DUde not all of it! that's too long of a hit" Josh chucked doing a nice little smile Brendon blew the smoke into Josh's face "My weed my rules!" He handed it over to Tyler who took a small hit and took some other air in too then blew some smoke rings.

The whole night was like that we were old stoners living our life missing out on nothing time went slow everything started floating and Tyler started tripping balls. It was great we ate food and watched dumb ass movies. Brendon brought 2 pounds. which could last us a whole month but its only 2 weeks. So. I guess we'll have some left over?

Tyler's POV

I swear I'm seeing floating dicks.
"aaaaAAAAAAAAHHHH WILL SMITH'S COCK!!!" Hell ya I'm tripping hard.

hey sorry I've been busy with life I actually forgot about wattpad but heres another chapter more should be coming up if not I apologize. I have gullbladder issues which makes me feel sick and not have control of how I feel when I eat. my stomach hurts so bad to the point I'll throw up and cry and makes my back hurt so much. but writing this as I'm in the hospital right now. so heres a chapter more shall be coming your way