Lowkey Go Head Gail

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD BE PREPARED HOES. This chapter contains very explicit content and is descriptive. Reader discretion is advised. This Chapter maybe private so make sure you are following me.
***

Gail

"Fuck, right there baby."

I just saw Leon at Walmart. I was there to get some of those ice cream drumsticks as well as some more products for my face and hair. I caught him in the aisle having Carol's Daughter and Cantu shampoo in his hand.

We started talking then he made a comment about saving water and that we should go home to wash up together.

To be honest I knew from the start that he was just trying to have sex but I didn't want to say no to him. I'm single and trying to get my nut off from time to time.

It's been a month since my grand opening. Dom been busy with his music and I have been busy with my store. So I'm just trying to use my free time wisely.

"Mhm, you like it when daddy take over huh?" Leon said to me while putting his index finger back inside of me.

I tried to keep my moans under control. But he had to slip his middle finger inside and start moving at a fast pace. I felt his other hand go underneath my oversized sweater and caress my body. He started kissing on my stomach reaching my neck.

This man lips are amazing, it just felt so good. I love the way his lips feel on my skin. It just leaves goosebumps on my skin.

"Damn Lee, slow down baby" I said to him. Leon had pulled his fingers out of me leaving me confused. I looked at him and his eyes were dark and full of lust.

I know this sounds crazy but I like it when he looks like this. He is about to tear my ass up for sure.

"Now you know you and I both know that you don't like that slow shit. The last time I went slow you rushed me to get my nut when I was nowhere near close." He said getting up and unbuckling his belt.

His shirt was already off because I wanted the dick as soon as we walked in the house. But Leon told me that 'good girls have patience'.

He was looking at me like I was Sunday dinner. I had crawled on the bed until I reached the headboard. I am so excited because I went four weeks without getting some meat.

"You ready babygirl?" Lee asked me pushing my legs apart and lowering his head down. His breath was coming mighty close to my pussy.

I watched him lick his lips and placed his tongue on me. He had licked me from the bottom to the top all the up to my clit.

I had bucked my hips so his tongue could hit the right spot but he wrapped his arms around my thighs.

"Mhm, Gail you don't listen do you? I know want you want but you don't have to be so eager mama." He went back to sucking on my pussy making me moan loud as hell.

Then he had stuck his tongue deep inside of me looking for my g-spot. I started breathing heavy because my heart was racing, the sheets were held tightly in my hand.

"Fuck I'm about to cum daddy!" As soon as I said that he lifted his head up and flipped me over on my stomach.

I automatically got into our favorite position. Doggy style really made my ass fatter to be honest. He would always fuck my brains out in this position.