Highkey Want Lemonade

Olive

I woke up to the shower water running. Why is he getting all cleaned up for a bitch that is trying to fuck? Okay, maybe I still got an attitude from last night. But wouldn't you, if you saw a video of your man hugging up on another female?

Keith better have that bail money ready because when I walk up in there, he better have the same energy he had last night. If she gets out of line then she better be about that action because I don't like to argue with bitches.

I got up to use the other shower that's down the hall. I might as well freshen up for the cameras because my ass might be right on HollywoodUnlock in eight hours.

When I was done with my hygiene routine. Keith saw me with just a towel wrapped around my body. I know we gave each other head last night, but I still get a little shy around him sometimes. I mean look at him.

"Hey, where you finna go?" I was struggling to put on my jeans because of my mama's genes. Keith was putting on his cologne and fixing his self up in the mirror. "I just gonna meet up with an old friend right quick. I'll be home soon so we could watch On My Block alright babe?"

Woah, this nigga is really lying right now. Well, she is an old friend but is she an old girlfriend, or an old hookup cause friends do not kiss each other. I should shut up, Keith and I always say that were just friends but I wish we could turn it into something more.

"Yeah, Gail and I were gonna go out for the day too. Probably go out for some hot tea and lunch." I looked at him and was still unbothered, its either his acting getting better or he doesn't have anything to hide. I went back into the bathroom and started brushing my hair and grabbing as many bobby pins and scrunchies I needed if some shit went down.

"That's cool, look I gotta go so I'll be back in a couple of hours okay. When I get back I'm trying to see fewer clothes and more skin. Bye baby." He kissed me goodbye and I'm not going to lie it was a little butterfly fluttering in my tummy. When I heard the door shut, I tried to keep myself busy for a half an hour.

***

"There they go eating and smiling and shit. Hold up is that a mango chicken bowl oh my god Olive, can I just order something to go right quick?" Gail is my girl and all but if she doesn't shut her ass up cause we were only sitting in a booth four tables away from them. "Okay, just be quiet, I don't want Keith to know that I'm here." He was just laughing it up with her, I wanna laugh too. Maybe they are just doing this to get more clout.

"So y'all gone have to order something cause my manager is just looking at my titties and is on my ass because people supposedly need this booth." Our waitress and one of Gail's homegirls, Traci. She was basically our hookup whenever we go out to eat.

"Alright so I'm gonna have a peach ice tea and the mango chicken bowl. Cici just please make sure they don't be all stingy with the chicken because your girl is not afraid to create a scene." After Traci left, Gail phone started ringing loud as hell. "Bitch I told you to turn your ringer off," I hope and pray that Keith doesn't look over here out of curiosity. "Shut up its Dom. I gotta take this right quick." Before I was going to say something her roadrunner ass was out the door.

I put on my sunglasses because the sun was beaming right on me. Traci had to seat us where there wasn't any shade. Instead of looking like a loner I pulled out my phone waiting for Gail to hurry back. When I took a quick glance at the door I saw this nigga kissing her I mean tongue down her throat. The same tongue he used on me last night but still, this guy is talking about he's done with her. I should've known that he was just like the others.