Chapter 10

"Wallace?..." Kali and Gromit's voices broke down, almost as if they couldn't speak as they came over to his side. 

The rabbits had gathered from outside the tent and watched. Wallace seemed fatally injured, trying to stay conscious. When taking one last breath, he closed his eyes and then started to transform back into his human from. Wallace appeared to be dead. A few tears started to form in Kali and Gromit's eyes. Gromit was more mournful since he'd been through everything with Wallace, and they've been together since Gromit was a puppy. It was the worse feeling ever for the beagle to lose his best friend.

Lady Tottington came over to their side. "Oh Gromit, Kali. Well at least now he's at peace, the rabbit's gone" She told them before she started to cry "If only there were a way to bring back Wallace". 

Everyone started crying, including the rabbits for the loss of Wallace. Gromit felt like he couldn't deal with this happening when- 

"Hee Hee Hee. Lovely cheese Gromit" Hutch called out. 

"That's it!" Kali and Gromit looked at each other, getting an idea. 

"Gromit? Kali?" Lady Tottington said.

"Make sure to get the stinky kind" Kali told Gromit. "Don't forget the crackers" Hutch added. 

Gromit grabbed a piece of stinky bishop cheese and brought it over to Wallace. "I hope this works" Gromit held his breath while he started waving the cheese in front of Wallace's face. They waited for a few seconds, when Kali could've sworn she saw Wallace's nose twitch. "Cheese?" Wallace opened his eyes, while sniffing the cheese. Kali, Gromit, and Lady Tottington gasped and smiled in delight, once Wallace was revived and took a bite of the stinky cheese. 

"Cheese! It's me again, i'm back!" Wallace beamed, getting back up on his feet. 

"I missed you Wallace" Kali smiled to her uncle figure, happy to have the real Wallace back. 

"Kali! Gromit! You clever mutt and kid, well done old pals!" Wallace smiled to Kali and Gromit, with the three of them joining together in a nice embrace, while the rabbits cheered for them. 

"Totty!" Wallace turned and smiled at Lady Tottington. "Wallace! You're- Oh!.." Everyone realized Wallace was completely naked (since his clothes were torn off when he transformed into the were-rabbit). 

"WAH! Okay people, this is suppose to be a kid-friendly story here now" Kali said into the fourth wall. 

Thankfully though, Gromit quickly put a large box over Wallace for him to wear.

"Hey look!" Kali noticed the now battered golden carrot on the ground. 

"Well I think you deserve this Gromit" Lady Tottington picked up the golden carrot and gave it to the intelligent beagle. "We've all got a lot to thank you for" She told him. 

"That's our Gromit!" Kali hugged the beagle, who felt like he was her dog too after all they've been through. "Oh, Stop it" Gromit blushed a little, slightly embarrassed.

"Ha Ha, every dog has his day hmm" Wallace smiled while he patted his dog on the head. 

"And thank you Wallace, you've saved me from a terrible marriage" Lady Tottington said to Wallace before she turned to the rabbits "All the same, it is going to be rather lonely at Tottington hall now" she started to cope. 

"I have an idea" Kali told Lady Tottington. 

We are then shown the next day with Kali, Wallace, and Gromit, gathered in front of Tottington Hall~

"I'm so thrilled you agreed to go through with this" Lady Tottington said to Wallace. 

"My pleasure, Totty" Wallace smiled at her, while they held hands. Kali playfully rolled her eyes and smiled, as the tomboy wasn't all that mushy about getting into romance and stuff. But she got over it most of the time. 

"One for the album Gromit" Wallace told Gromit to be ready to take the picture. Kali then did the honor of pulling a rope from a curtain, reveling a sign that said "Tottington Bunny Sanctuary". 

"I declare this bunny sanctuary officially opened" Lady Tottington announced. Gromit then took the picture while the rabbits applauded.

"Well what are we just standing around here for? Lets get these rabbits back home!" Kali smiled with eagerness.

"When you're ready lad, fire up the old BV six thousand" Wallace told Gromit. Gromit nodded to his best friend and pulled the lever to blow, releasing all of the rabbits back into the fields. 

"Oh it's simply marvelous, my home a safe haven for all things fluffy" Lady Tottington said. All the rabbits then burst out of the holes, happy making Tottington Hall their new home of paradise. 

"Well, I call this another epic adventure complete" Kali said proud to herself. 

"I do hope you'll still come and visit Wallace, and you too Kali. I'd rather got used to having you guys around" Lady Tottington told the trio. 

"Oh, there'll always be a part of me here at Tottington Hall" Wallace told Lady Tottington, then turned to Gromit "Give it some more welly lad" Wallace instructed his best friend. 

"You got it!" Gromit said and pulled the lever up to maximum power. The ground started to rumbled like a volcano, when Hutch flew out of the hole and into the air. 

"CHEEEEEEESE!" Hutch said. 

Well this truly had been another amazing adventure, but it was time for Kali to head back home. But as always she promised to come back and visit again, knowing that there were still more adventures for her with Wallace and Gromit yet to come. 

THE END

A/N: In memory of Peter Sallis (1921-2017). Thank you for all the grand adventures, we'll all miss you very much :(