Umi x Shameless! Reader

"Umi, my girl, whats up!?" You half yelled towards you girlfriend when she finished archery practice.

"Y-Y/N? What are you doing here?" She asked turning red.

"I came here to see my cute girlfriend. Aren't you hot in those archery clothes. It's like a million degrees outside." You decide to take off your summer sweater and threw it on the ground. "Come on Umi, change out of that so we could go someplace cool."

"Okay, just give me a minute." She put her bow and arrows away and ran towards the changing room.

It was really hot out that you wanted to jump into a pool. You unbutton your blouse as you thought of the water. The air hitting your stomach felt good.

"thank you for wai...WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DON'T YOU HAVE ANY SHAME!!?"

You look towards Umi and just smile. You ran towards her and gave her a huge hug. "You should know me better than that. I've got no shame what's so ever."

You grab Umi's arm and your summer sweater and led her out of the archery hall, Your blouse still fully unbuttoned.

"Y/N!! Button up your blouse!"

"Why, it's hot?" You kept running until you reached the pool.

"Y/N...what are we doing here?"

You take off your blouse completely, along with your skirt. "We are going for a swim."

"W-Wha...PUT YOU CLOTHES BACK ON!!!" Umi turned a dark red and all you did was laugh.

You grabbed your girlfriend and jumped into the pool. Making sure to secretly strip her as well. Sadly, you only managed to get her summer vest off and unbutton a little bit of her blouse.

"H-hey!! GIVE THAT BACK!"

Holding her vest you swam to the other side. "If you want it, come get it." You held up her vest and waved it like a flag.

Umi swam towards you. She was fast, but you were faster. As she just reached you, you pushed off the side and grabbed her blouse, yanking it off as you swim away.

"KYA!!!! Y/N!!!!" Umi tried covering herself and all you could do is float on your back, laughing.

"Your so cute Umi."

She swam towards you and tried to grab her clothing. You already anticipated it and just as she neared, you grabbed her bra strap and pulled her close. You put your hand on the back of her head and leaned forward, your lips meeting hers. She started moaning as you forced your tongue into her mouth. "I love you Umi"

"I-I love you too." She blushed.

You guys pull away and only a second later did she realize you have her skirt.

"Y/N!!!!!!! GIVE THAT BACK"