Kirby's Chat

[Kirbycake321 created a chat room.]

[Kirbycake321 added Reader-Chan.]

[Kirbycake321 added Reader-Kun.]

[Kirbycake321 named the chat: Author's Note .]

Kirbycake321: Hey guys!

Kirbycake321: I just want to thank you guys for being so supportive of this story.

Kirbycake321: I honestly ad no idea if you guys would like it, in fact I was worried you'd hate the idea of a horror sequel.

Kirbycake321: But you guys are super awesome and supportive! So I thank you for that.

Kirbycake321: Also, in case you wanted to know, I've published the normal sequel to the first book, so check that out if you want to. It's "A Song Can Tell 1000 Stories".  

Kirbycake321: Anyway, onto what's important. 

Kirbycake321: I have decided to try and make a schedule of some sort. Right now, this book and "A Song Can Tell 1000 Stories" are to be attempted to be updated on the weekends. Preferably Fridays. Though, as time progresses, I will not have updated the other books. So I was wondering if you guys could help me with something.

Kirbycake321: I want to make a schedule that revolves around you guys. In this community we have, I want everyone to feel included. So, I want to try something. I will list all the stories I have published and wish to continue, and I need you guys to say which one you would want to be updated the most. That way, the community has a say in what my schedule.

Kirbycake321: (Y/N) Is Online.

Kirbycake321: Amnesia.

Kirbycake321: A Song Can Tell 1000 Stories.

Kirbycake321: Playful Lines.

Kirbycake321: The Game.

Kirbycake321: Dust Off Your Hands.

Kirbycake321: Left Behind.

Kirbycake321: Two Lost Souls.

Kirbycake321: Normal.

Kirbycake321: The Nine Tales Of Alolan.

Kirbycake321: To The Music.

Kirbycake321: A Different Path.

Kirbycake321: Wavering Eyes.

Kirbycake321: Imaginary.

Kirbycake321: Claws Out!

Kirbycake321: Dream On Dreamer.

Kirbycake321: Pretty please with a cherry on top leave detailed and meaningful feedback! I really want to know what you guys want from this story.

Kirbycake321: Again, this way is still in alpha stage, but I really need your guy's help to get the updates y'all want. It helps me and you if you say which one you want updated.

Kirbycake321: Thank you guys so much for reading and I will see all of you guys in the next update! Kirby out!