3

Park Jimin

Today is my wedding day. I can't have a good sleep last night though its been weeks since i met her for the wedding ring and suit. I don't understand why she agree with this marriage. But i just let it off.

Marrying her is not a bad thing. I mean, look at her. She is pretty, kind and polite to elders. It such a waste that we're met in this such cruel fate.

I am now standing at the aisle waiting for her in my white tuxedo. My mom and Hyejin told me that white tuxedo suit me the best so I have none choice but to accept what they choose for me.

My heart beating so fast right now. Maybe because there's many people now watching me standing. I saw my friends giving me a not-so-helping big smile and thumbs up. It makes my palms sweating more. I saw my parents. Both of them are happy. They must like her very much.

My thought vanished as the door opened revealing Seulgi in her wedding dress. She wore a long white gown covering in beautiful peach silk lining across the top part of the dress . As she walked the dress trailed behind her giving everyone a exquisite feel to the atmosphere.

The bewitching violet ribbon linning intoxicated everyone in the dresses beauty. The radian silk ran down to the bottom of her magnifient feet. Her intricate neat lacing made her look faminine illusionist every mortal fall in love with the dresses beauty. One word to describe, breathtaking.

She walks down the aisle with her uncle. Her uncle give Seulgi's hands to me. Her uncle told me to take a good care of her and of course i said yes. I'm not crazy enough to say no in front of her uncle. Maybe i will get punch right on my face if i really say it for real.

I took her hands and we walked slowly to the altar. And now we both facing to each other. She looks at me, precisely at my chest since i'm taller than her. She suddenly looks so shy. I can see her cheeks turns pink in colour. And her ears turns redden.

We then exhange vows and our wedding ring. When the priest announce us as husband and wife, it means i have to kiss her.

I took a glance at her and started to move my face closer to her. She seems to panic a little, so i just landed my lips gently on her cheek instead.

I pull back and we both face the guest including our relatives. All of them seem very happy for us as they clap their hands with their big smile plastered on their face.

...

Take care of her Jimin

Is what my family keep telling me. I know she's my responsibility now, but they don't need to remind me everytime their gaze met mine. Its not like she can't handle problem by herself in case something happen.

" For the umpteenth time, yes everyone. I will take a very good care of her " Annoyed. I answered but then gaining a pinch from my mom.

" If anything happen to her, you're done. " She gave a scary look.

What am i ? A 5 year old kids who will scare by that threat ? Goshh. My mom being my mom again.

I looked at my father who's talking to Seulgi. They're really close and my father seems to care of her very much. I must admit, i felt a bit jealous since my father only does thing like that to Hyejin and now to Seulgi but never to me.

" You guys should go now. You'll be late for the flight " My father lightly held my shoulder making me flinch for a second.

We both smile and wave to our relatives then went to the airport. A flight for Jejudo.

...

" You sleep there " She pointed to the sofa without looking at me.

But i can sense, tiredness in her tone since we arrived at night after having flight delayed.

" Why would i ? " I backfired her back.

I'm not going to sleep there. Its cold right now. I'm not planning to have fever on my honeymoon. Okay. Maybe a vocation what i should call it is.

" Jimin-shi please " She said. More to pleading.

I couldn't believe she has the guts to order me doing things for me.

" Its cold. I don't want to " I answered once again then pull the blanket around my body.

" Alright then " She muttered slowly then made her way to the sofa.

" Yahhh where are you going ? Its not sin for us to sleep in bed together ? " I already take her wrist with me but then he pull my hands away.

" Its fine. You can take the bed. I'll take the sofa " She answered in low voice without looking at me.

Whats wrong with this woman though.

" Fine then. Suit yourself " With that i off to dreamland without hearing the sounds of her sniffling.

...

ps; BTS DNA sounds so good. And Jimin intro made me shook 💕