14

Third Point Of View

Snow fell outside the windows and the sound of firecrackers can be heard continuously. The whole family of Park sat together to eat family dinner and to listen to the elderly nagging.

"The older both of you are, the less filial. One has a boyfriend already but did not tell eomma. One simply after got married just busy with work"

Hyejin made a face at his brother "eomma you've complained the entire afternoon."

Apparently Hyejin got herself a boyfriend and was caught out by Mrs.Park when she went to shopping mall with her friends. Its not that Mrs.Park being the close minded mother, but the fact that her daughter choose to date behind her back, she's totally not fancy about it. She always thought she has a very closed relationship with her daughter to compared with her son, yet she has to caught her secretly dating a guy without her knowing.

"It's not often they come back, so let them enjoy their dinner. Don't keep on nagging non-stop." Mr. Park said.

"I think you are the one who find me irritating." Mrs. Park turned to talk about his husband.

Mr. Park who usually confident when speaking out his mind in front of his wife somehow immediately appeared uncomfortable. Its totally a wrong timing to get into the topic now.

" I just hope that i can adopt another child at this age " Mrs.Park heaved a sighed.

" speaking of child.. oppa shouldn't you have big obligation towards this matter ? " Hyejin smirked however the table has turn again when Jimin nonchalantly give her a straightforward answer.

" we're working hard on that "

what working hard ?

Seulgi on the edge of the table felt vexed. A big man unexpectedly started to act shamelessly like a kid. Seulgi couldn't help but to choked as her hands quickly reach a glass of water.

Soon she just smiled while listening. She was used to spending New Year by herself or sometimes she would join Seungwan or Joohyun since their family always welcome her. Being a part of a warm family atmosphere such as this, she even felt afraid to talk, afraid that this magical atmosphere might disappear. So, even if his husband speak nonsense she would just let it pass.

After the dinner, Mrs. Park really organized the family to play Baduk. Jimin sneaked upstairs to the study room and Hyejin volunteered to wash the dishes. In the end, Seulgi being the prospective daughter in law and Mr. Park who has no intention to oppose his wife, joined the game according to Mrs. Park's wish.

Mrs. Park is an experienced player for several decades with profound skills. Mr. Park who has been practicing for several decades with his wife is naturally also not weak. The only pathetic person was Seulgi since she only remembered how to play slightly because she once had lived with her grandmother for the past couple of years when she was little. The game barely started, but she was already defeated soundly.

Jimin came out of the study and could not believe his eyes.

" It's not even an hour, but you've lost so much already? "

Seulgi was very embarrassed and stuttered.

"Its just a bad luck" She give her husband a help-me-look.

Jimin patted her on the shoulder and told her to stand up.

"Leave it to me."

Now, the players were evenly matched. Seulgi sat at the side and looked on as the game became more interesting. It was already one o'clock in the morning yet she still refused to go to bed. Jimin told her twice but in vain. Finally he glared at her, only then did Seulgi go to sleep.

Pregnant lady should sleep earlier.

During the night, half asleep half awake, Seulgi heard the door open so she switched on the table lamp.

" Finished already? Did you win or lose? " she ask half whisper.

Jimin looked tired when he pulled back the quilt and got into bed.

"Only eomma lost."

Seulgi somehow managed to glared at him.

"so shameless to take advantage of a woman"

"The Park family has a rule which is there are no concessions at the Baduk table. Also, if eomma doesn't lose completely, she won't stop. Quickly go to sleep. I'm exhausted and it's all your fault." Jimin pulled her into his arms.

Its not her fault that she has zero knowledge in Baduk. He is used to trained everyday to play Baduk so he is naturally good at calculating and observing. Seulgi was about to fight back when she stare at his tired faced.

She immediately felt ashamed. Normally, he was very busy working. When he returned home to celebrate the New Year holiday, he still could not rest because of her, truly pitiful. Thus, she obediently lay in his arms to sleep, no longer making any noise to disturb him.

In the morning, on the first day of the New Year festival holiday, Seulgi woke up at a bit past six. As she sat up and began to tie her hair, Jimin suddenly pulled her back under the quilt.

"What are you doing, getting up so early?" He asked sleepily. His voice sounds a bit hoarse.

Seulgi tried hard to loosen his grip on her waist, but Jimin did not even bother to move his fingers.

"I have to make breakfast.. let me go."

Hence, she was annoyed and gave up.

"Jimin"

He didn't respond.

"Park Jimin!!"

"Stay in bed with me for a bit more."

Really! Seulgi muttered.

"you're a little strange today."

Jimin's body became stiff and kept quiet for a few seconds. His voice sounded a bit unnatural.

"Strange how?"

"You're acting like a kid!" she complained.

Jimin's fingers relaxed slightly.

"Be quiet, go to sleep."

There were no voices outside so it appeared no one had gotten up yet. Thus, she obeyed him, since she could not escape from his embrace anyway.

"Then I'll sleep a bit more."

However, it was uncomfortable to sleep like that!

Closing her eyes for barely a minute, Seulgi became restless. She wanted to lift her head out of Jimin's arm.

"How could a girl sleep like this?" Jimin opened his eyes then continue.

"Can you stop moving around?"

Seulgi frowned because she wanted to lay her head on a pillow, as it is softer and more comfortable.

"Jimin if I sleep this way, your arm will be numb."

She will really 'give thought for his sake'. The outcome of releasing her to sleep alone will probably be catching a cold together. Hence, it was best to hold her as tightly as possible so he can sleep at ease. Jimin simply pretended not to hear her and closed his eyes to sleep.

Seulgi glared at him for a long time but she still could not sleep. She looked around the room to finally rest her eyes on the handsome face next to hers.

Jimin.. is truly handsome!

Quietly kissing him on his cheek, she finally began to feel a little sleepy. Her mind hazily thinking she still has to get up early.

...

ps:Enjoy!! 💕