12

Pregnant 3-4 weeks

I just held the stick and look at my own reflection from the mirror. I can hear Seungwan knock the bathroom door asking for my condition. I open the door revealing Seungwan worried face.

" Yahh are you alright ? " She asked me out of concern.

I want to speak but i don't know why there's no words come from my mouth. I just looking at her and she just looking back at me.

" Seulgi its okay. No need to be sad. There's always another chance. After all, i'm just too excited here. I'm sorry babe " As she hugged me and patted my back gently.

" Do you want pizza ? Let me order it for you " She said as she broke the hug but i managed to held her wrist to make her stop.

" i'm pregnant " Finally that words slips out my mouth.

" Oh lord. Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. " She hug me back and couldn't stop showering me love.

" But why you look so down ? "

I don't know how to answer her.

" I guess you're too shock. Let me tell this news to the others " She said as she made me sit at the couch at the living room.

" No. Just keep it for now " I managed to say.

" Okay honey. Oh i still can't believe that i'm going to be an aunt soon " She said happily and looking at the digital pregnancy test over and over.

After a few hours spending laughing and watching some kdrama, Seungwan finally went home. She wanna treat me dinner, since i have no one to have dinner with, but her father called her and saying that they have family dinner tonight with their relatives. So yeah, i was left alone.

I take my bath and wore my pyjamas. Then, i order jajangmyeon and jampong for dinner since i'm lazy to cook. Its passed eight and Jimin still didn't come home.

Speaking about him, i don't know how to tell him about this pregnancy thing. I know that he will glad and happy by this news but still. I'm sure his reaction.

My thoughts was cut as i heard the doorbell ringing. My food has arrived. I walked to the door and open it revealing Jimin with his tired face.

" I left my card key in the car " He answer me as he kick off his shoes carelessly.

" Don't you dare to toss your jacket on the sofa. Hang your jacket up " I warned him as i bent down to pick his shoes and place it neatly back inside the rack.

" why am i married to someone who's messy like him " i muttered in a small voice.

" I heard that you know " he walk back to sit at the couch after hanging his jacket on the hanger.

" What is this money for ? " He ask as he pointed at the money on coffee table.

" I ordered jajangmyeon "

" You didn't cook dinner ? "

" How on earth i know you will be home this early. You didn't even text me or something " i answered back.

Then i heard the doorbell rang again. This time , its the food delivery guy. He placed the food on the table in front Jimin and i give him the money. I thanked him and without i realizing Jimin already mix my jajangmyeon and start to dig in.

" Yahh. Its my food. You go get yourself " i can't help but to whined and punch his shoulder lightly.

" I wanna eat jajangmyeon. You can eat jampong. " He said and continue to eat the jajangmyeon.

I pout and step on his feet. he chocked on his food but managed to survive. a part of me relieved and a part of me also annoyed by his blunt act. Out of nowhere, he then held my wrist and made me sit on his lap.

" Eeew you smell horrible. " As i struggle myself away from his grip, but it just make him tighten his grip even more.

" As much as i want to punish you, i really want to eat now. So please cooperate and don't try to seduce me sseulbear " As i feel that his hands sinfully drawing circles on my back.

" You byuntae stop touching me. " I manage to say as i slap his hands lightly.

He just laugh and flipped his hair endlessly. I glared at him and pinch his arm again but he held my hand against his.

" by the way you're gain weight " he nonchanlantly confess but then he plant a kissed on my right cheek.

" what ?? i'm not!! and why did you kissed me " I offended by his word and stand up from his lap then wipe the strain of jajangmyeon from his lips on my cheek endlessly.

its not like i'm too heavy for him to carry me.

or am i really gain weight now ?

If looks can kill, he sure could die right now.

" Lets eat now. We can continue this tonight if you want " her smirked again.

i'm sure one of my dream ever since i'm married to him is i really want to wipe that smirk off his face. i hope someday i have the chance to do so.

" Byuntae " I mumbled as i started to eat my jampong with him beside me at the couch.

He just chuckled at me before continue to eat the food.

Minutes later he went upstairs to take a bath. I lazily pick up the leftover and wipe the table. After i finish everything, i switch off the light before going to our share bedroom.

As i open the door, i gasped to see Jimin wearing nothing but only his pyjamas shorts that hung low on his waist, laying on the bed watching the tv. Okay, i must admit that he look really hot with his messy hair and that toned abs. Oh why i sounds like a byuntae now. Please don't mind me.

" What are you doing ? Close the door and turn on the heater. I'm cold " He looked at me but then focus on the tv again .

He was watching news.

" Serves your right for wearing like that " I mumbled and turn on the heater.

" I know you like what you see right now baby. You can't lie to me. By the way, wipe that saliva of yours " He smirked at me. So he heard me. He sure has a great sense of hearing.

I'm shock and start to wipe it using my sleeves.

He's laughing. Hard.

" I lied " As he stick his tongue out making me boil inside.

I glared at him before enter the bathroom to take the digital pregnancy test. Liking or not, i must tell him. He has his rights to know after all. Well of course.

He is my husband though he's a pain in the ass sometime.

Not sometimes.

Many times.

Countless.