Sweet Serenity (Sort of Harry Potter fanfiction)

Disclaimer and a little heads up:

I don't own anything that has been mentioned in Harry Potter, and don't expect meeting the characters of the main story (Harry Potter series).

I just wanted to write about the American wizards' life at America, before any of it will be discovered.

So, I own the school and the idea, and most of the characters, but there will be mentions of Harry Potter and Hogwarts that are taken from the series, as well as spells and more stuff like Floo Network and flying brooms and such.

I DON'T OWN THE STORY, IT'S A FANFIC SET IN AMERICA WITH MY ORIGINAL CHARACTER ABD IT IS A HARRY POTTER'S FANFIC AND I DO NOT INTEND TO USE ANYTHING FOR MY PROFIT YAY BYE

----

Serenity Ross was shaken awake by the turning of her stomach.

She jolted out of bed, running as quick as she could on her shaking knees to the bathroom. She leaned on the toilet, sitting down, and got three seconds of horrible feeling in the throat before her meal from last evening was puked to the toilet.

She coughed, throwing her sick -looking blonde hair to her back, before throwing up again.

"MOM!" She screamed, the bitter- sweet taste of puke lingering in her mouth.

Hurried footsteps drew closer, "Doctor Pepper?" Her mother asked, looking worriedly at her daughter. Serenity nodded.

After another few coughs and more throwing up, her mother came back, handing her an open can.

Serenity took a sip, her mother eyeing her worriedly.

"Thanks," Serenity smiled slightly, standing up shakily.

"Maybe we should go to the hospital-"

"No, I'll be fine in few days- like every-time."

Their green eyes locked, "we can use this muggle thing- IVIG."

"No, the side effects are ridiculous. I'd rather puke for a week every month than start doing  this shit again."

 "Serenity," her mother lectured, frowning. Serenity laughed, though still a bit shaken.

"Letter for you," her father, a man with wide variety of hair colors, walked in, kissing his daughter's forehead. "Feelin' any better?"

"Yup," Serenity said, popping the p.

"Yeah, right," her mother rolled her eyes. "And I'm England's queen."

"You're British? Oh my Merlin, so cool." Serenity mockingly- squealed. John laughed, and Maria frowned at him. He coughed to hide the awkwardness.

"You two are terrible," the Brunette decided, leaving the bathroom.

"So, the letter?" Serenity asked, beaming.

"Oh, yeah," John handed Serenity the letter, and she set the can on a little table. "

Dear Serenity Ross,

We are more than delighted to inform you that you are invited to study at the best American Wizard School: Arrow Wizard Academy.

Send an owl no later than the final day of July.

Please inform us if you would like to study Defence Against Dark Arts or Dark Arts first.

Please note if you'd like to study practical Astronomy or Divination.

(If you'd like to study both as practical, it can be done. If you'd like to study both theoretically; your place is not in our school.)

Please note; in case you'd like to sleep at a certain dormitory or room send a specific claim in your reply.

The list of books will be sent three days after your reply.

YOU MAY BRING AN OWL AND ANY OTHER ANIMAL CHOSEN.

ONLY FOUR QUIDDITCH TEAMS CAN BE ASSEMBLED IN EACH YEAR. FIRST YEARS CAN HAVE UP TO TEN TEAMS, BUT ONLY UNTIL THE END OF THE FIRST TERM.

Headmaster of Arrow,

Professor Roy Cox.

Serenity looked up at her dad, "mind sending a reply now? DA and Practical Divination."

"Of course dear." John kissed his daughter's forehead, and their hair matched for a moment, when both turned into bright blue. "Breakfast in ten minutes."

Serenity smiled, taking a sip from the can again. Her stomach turned in objection, and Serenity dived back into the toilet.

"SHit," she cursed under her breath, as she hit her head.

"Honey, are you okay?" A delicate voice asked.

"YEAH MOM!" Serenity coughed, her throat dry, "peachy.' She added, under her breath.

She'd never admit how much her Immune System being a bitch is bothering her.