T W E N T Y | I Think I'm In Love

{Pic of Noah. Not Edited}

Song: Dusk Till Dawn

Artist: ZAYN ft Sia

Kindness is free. Sprinkle that stuff everywhere.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Noah's POV

It's surreal, it's an unbelievable feeling, but knowing who she is, where her heart is, I just know she's having the time of her life. She's the happiest she's ever been. Bringing Allison back to college was the best decision I could have made. Yes the last thing that happened here wasn't the best but it was my fault for leaving her alone in the first place. Now that she knows who I really am I can protect her openly. I loved being with her. Especially during the simple times. No plans. No noise. Just us doing nothing. Holding hands. Sharing silent dreams.

"Do you have to dress like this?" Allison asked for the fifth time hiding her face in her palms.

"Yes" I replied also for the fifth time. How I was dressed you, you ask? I was currently in a black t-shirt and similar black pants...along with my bullet proof jacket (which had the initials of my organisation printed on it), an ear piece and my gun with my gun holder on my hip. That's it. No biggie.

"Can you at least take the glasses off." I sigh taking off my sunglasses placing them in my back pocket.

"Happy?" She narrows her eyes at me before replying.

"Not really, but I'm not going to bother arguing anymore." She was still glaring at me before she got interrupted. Again.

"Good Morning, Princess Paige" A girl greets nervously. I stand taller. She had come with a group of her friends. There seems to be seven in total.

"Good Morning. Please just call me Paige." Allison answered smiling at the group.

"Erm...we were just wondering if we could get a picture?"

"Of course you can." Allison handed me he girls phone asking me to take a picture of the group and her. Since when did I become a photographer? I rolled my eyes taking the phone off her doing as asked. As soon as I handed the phone back my own phone began to ring. I moved away from the crowd to answer but not too far.

"Hello"

"Noah. Have you any idea where my daughter is? She is not at the Palace and her phone is unreachable!" The Queen exclaimed on the line.

"Yes. She is with me" I sighed.

"What? Bring her home immediately!" She demanded.

"I'm afraid I cannot do that." I looked over at Allison who was laughing at something the group said. She turned around to look at me raising her eyebrows in question. I shook my head slightly telling her everything's fine. She sent me a small smile focusing her attention back on the girl in front of her.

"How dare you defy me. I order you to bring h-" I hung up. I'm probably get in so much trouble for that. I cleared my throat moving back towards Allison. She was now hugging he last boy in the group.

"Well that was something" Aiden says catching up to us with Jennifer and Krystal.

"It's been happening all morning." I replied. All morning Allison has been surrounded with boys. Laughing with them. Hugging them.

"I'm so glad you're back" Jennifer pulls Allison into a hug.

"All thanks to Noah" she turns around smiling at me. I smiled back at her before it changed into a frown as a new group of guys approached her. I clenched my hands looking away.

"What the hell are you doing?" Krystal slapped me across the head.

"What the hell was that for?"

"Are you dumb? You're just going to let every guy fawn over your girl?" she exclaimed.

"Trust me. I don't appreciate it" I glared at the group of boys. When one of them pushed his limits trying to grab her arm, I walked over pushing them all away taking Allison's hand taking her away to our car.

"Why do you look so angry?" she asked looking at me through her thick eyelashes, her grey eyes piercing my heart. The things this girl does to me.

"I'm not" I mumbled. She grabbed my arms stopping me in the middle of the empty carpark.

"You are. Tell me what's wrong." She demanded. I pinched the bridge of my nose letting out a deep sigh.

"I'm just tired Alli. Can we go now?" her face fell and I instantly feel bad.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have made you wait his long. I won't do it again. I pro- "I covered her mouth with my hand before she could finish her sentence.

"I don't like the attention you get from the guys." I scratched my neck looking everywhere but at her.

"They'll never have what we have." She whispered turning my face to look at her.

"With you I'm comfortable. I know I can talk about anything, or sit by your seat in complete silence. You can see me at my worst, but only talk about my best. I can be happy about my biggest achievements, while you know my biggest insecurities. I'm comfortable with you and you should know that means everything to me."

I did not expect that. My chest felt like it was on fire with emotions, but she didn't stop there.

"Truthfully, I could talk about you all day and all night and I'd still have a million more things to say. But too many words become meaningless, so I'll just leave it at you're the most wonderful person I've ever met, and I can't imagine not having you in my life." She got on her tip toes wrapping her hand around the back of my head pulling me down placing her lips on mine softly. A few seconds later she lets go of me walking towards the car.

"You coming?" she yelled over shoulder.

I think I'm in love.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

{A/N: Alright guys. The drama is about to kick in real soon. Enjoy.Don't forget to...

Comment.

Vote.

Share.

Lots of love - ME}