S U R P R I S E | Just For You

Hello, my beautiful people.

I don't know if you remember, but remember in one of the chapters, Allison and Willow were at the park. Willow was stalking a hot guy from school. This guy and a girl were under a tree and the girl was visibly upset? A lot of you wanted a whole story on them. So, because I love you guys so much, what you want, you get.

 So, because I love you guys so much, what you want, you get

{SENSITIVE CONTENT}

Olivia Greene. A typical nerd? Not really.

Shy. Awkward. Fashion sense from hell? Of course.

Olivia has been picked on her entire high school life. It's finally senior year and she can't wait to graduate and move away. But what she didn't realise was that the year was going to turn her life upside down.

She has a secret no one knows. Bruises no one sees and screams no one hears. At least that's what she thought.

Now enter Neel Taylor. The typical school bad boy. Heart throb and don't forget rumoured gang leader. What happens when Olivia runs into Neel quite literally. What happens when he breaks down all her walls to finally realise why she's the nerd.

Well, I guess you'll just have to read on to find out how the bad boy saves her.