T W E N T Y - T H R E E | Giving Up

{Not Edited}

Song: Different Way

Artist (s): DJ Snake, Lauv

I need you, here, right now, please.

**************************************************************************************************************************************

I don't know how long it had been, I could no longer tell the difference between day and night. After the first night Lucy had decided I looked too comfortable, and had ordered her men to chain my arms above my head. My eyes, stomach, throat and arms were all burning simultaneously. And by now, I would have given up. If it wasn't for Noah. Even if he wasn't physically with him, his words always echoed in my head.

'I think you're brave as fuck and strong as hell. The way you give love, the way you feel love, you deserve love. I know its been hard as of late, you feel like you're searching for something that doesn't exist. You're losing hope and yet you continue to fight through the things that are meant to stop you. To be honest, I admire you and I find inspiration within all the things you've been through. Here's to you never giving up.'

I wasn't giving up.

Noah's POV 

I had been three days. Three fucking days since Allison and Lucy had been taken. Three days and yet here I was. Not being able to find them. David and I were at my parents house, who we had t turn to for help.

"We're missing something." My mum muttered once again, while looking at my father who was pacing the room.

"How much security do you have around you're house, David?" Dad questioned, making his way over.

"I have a high tech security system which only opens with the fingerprints of me and Lucy" his voice cracked at the mention of his wife. He would take a bullet for her.

"Listen, I know exactly what you're going through and how it feels to be in your position" Dad looked at Mum from the corner of his eye and something stirred deep inside. I sighed not wanting to think about what had happened to them.

"If that is so, how did anyone manage to break in?" Mum questioned. Now, we were getting somewhere. For the last few days we hadn't thought about this because we instantly tried to jump to conclusions on where they could be. We went to check the security footage, but it was missing. That should have set the alarm bells in my head off. 

How could I be so stupid. 

"It was an inside job" I whispered, more to myself than anyone. David shook his head slightly, not wanting to believe what was happening.

"That can't be true. No, we can't confirm anything" he insisted taking a seat on the sofa behind him, resting his head in his hands.

"We're not confirming anything. Not until its proven. David can you please think about where she could have taken her?" I sat down next to David squeezing his shoulder slightly.

"It wasn't her" His voice raised slightly as he jumped off the sofa. I sighed, pulling at my hair. This wasn't going to get anywhere."

"But, if it was. I think, I know where" I had just about missed what he said. I let out a sigh of relief running out to my car and the rest of them followed. I'm coming Allison.