Prologue

(Art and song not by me)

-Narrators p.o.v-

It was a September day in L. A, it was chilly. It was a beautiful day though. People walking by, birds chirping, dogs barking, trees shaking in the wind. People would call this an ordinary day, but for one child. It was more than ordinary.

Young Y/n L/n, was born in Toronto Canada. The date was June 10th 2005 (sorry if this isn't your birthday). So right now she is 12, in an orphanage. She thought the orphanage was horrible.

Today was so special for Miss Y/n L/n, because she might get a chance of being adopted.

-Your p.o.v-

Today is the day! The day I may get adopted! I say in my mind happily. I get up and get dressed, I grab my backpack and my phone. I am always on YouTube, (btw in this story you don't know that mark has a YouTube channel). So yeah!

I make my way downstairs, I stop infront of the door. Someone was there..... Jessica...... She was the orphanage bully, her and her friends Eva And Ava. "What are you doing here nerd?". Jessica said meanly, "I'm here because there is an adoption being set up today". I said, "well don't think you will get lucky, you will always be the last one picked!". She said meanly and punched me to the ground. Then her and her friends left me along.... on the ground... hurt.

-time skip because I can-

Its almost time! I say in my mind happily, I was in my room. Getting ready singing this song:

[Intro]

Hello everybody!

My name is Markiplier-!

What is that? (x12)

HOLY BALLS!

[Verse 1]

Who's a youtube star we all admire?

A drunken miner, who just retired!

To become a part-time chef plus a diver

Hark the herald, It's Markiplier!

A friend of Slender, and a star designer!

But he's not a doctor you'd want to hire!

A gravitational law-defier!

He taught a gosh darn shark to fly, word!

Like a bird, he'll drop a sky turd!

Amnesia- he forgot a lighter!

Mark's a guy who's one tough survivor!

But he'll run and hide because he's not a fighter!

Who's your daddy? Markiplier!

An awesome father- Not what I heard!

He met a hot ghost and tried to wife her!

Also, he's an awful biker

Who likes to ride over sharpened items!

Not like it was hard to find'em!

Sexy Mark can fill your heart's desires!

He'll pick up chicks, and drop one-liners!

He's so hot his hair could start a fire!

Don't be shocked, if Mark is tired

Like a guard who worked for five long all-nighters!

He;s on the clock, someone start the timer!

Was that Foxy? Hope he's not a biter!

Nevermind, it was just Darkiplier!

Not gonna lie, it's hard to rhyme words